Surefire x200...Holster?

This is a discussion on Surefire x200...Holster? within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; OK...I have talked about buying a Surefire weaponlight for my handgun, currently a g23 for situational use for quite sometime. I fooled around and won ...

Thread: Surefire x200...Holster?

Surefire x200...Holster?

OK...I have talked about buying a Surefire weaponlight for my handgun, currently a g23 for situational use for quite sometime. I fooled around and won one on ebay...A new x200 LED for $128.00, they are regularly 245.00 + They have recently discontinued this model for the new and improved x300. I bid on it, not expecting to win. Joke's on me. Anyhoo, I am looking for a holster to accomodate this light and a g23. It will be a situational holster, where concealment is not the primary goal. I will eventually make this my "truck gun" whenI purchase a new .45I know some on here do not approve of lights on handguns but I think they serve a very unique purpose. I would prefer leather, but would consider a nice kydex model, that is not injection molded, similar to my Blade-Tech. I do not want to spend an arm and a leg as this will be a "once in a while" holster. Anybody have any experience/suggestions?
    Friends don't let friends be MALL NINJAS.

I am just as nice as anyone lets me be and can be just as mean as anyone makes me. - Quoted from Terryger, New member to our forum.

2. Remove Ads

Your best bet is Blade-Tech, they will make pretty much whatever you want.

However its not going to be that cheap (cheaper then custom leather though) and it took me 12 weeks to get mine. Not being a LEO or a vendor I got put to the bottom of the list.

Good luck with your search!
    "You can't shake the devils hand and say you were only kidding"

I got a Sidearmor holster for my G17 w/ x200. Fits perfectly, you might want to check out their website.

Raven Concealment Systems makes a really nice holster that is injection molded BUT it will carry the weapon with or without the light attached. If you get the pancake adapters this sucker will pull the butt of the gun in TIGHT!!! Mine's awesome and I have carried it off duty with my S&W M&P .45 with Streamlight M3X for about six months. Highly recommended.

Links