Milt Sparks pocket holster

This is a discussion on Milt Sparks pocket holster within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Hello everyone, I currenty carry a Para Tac-s in a VM-2 but just purcased a 340 mp for a grab and go and have not ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Milt Sparks pocket holster

Hello everyone, I currenty carry a Para Tac-s in a VM-2 but just purcased a 340 mp for a grab and go and have not been able to find any imput on Milt Sparks pocket holsters. Are the Kramers the way to go.

The way to go is Mika's pocket Holster. $18.95 + shipping and in 2-3 wks. you will have one of the best-from one of the best. Quality product & service.
    LIVE FREE OR DIE

Thankyou I have looked at those and that fits the budget. Thanks again Robert

I carry my 442 in a Kramer. I prefer a leather holster and it's retention is excellent. Mika may be praised by nearly all, but it just seems cheap and I've read that some find it too thick. My Kramer fits nicely in all of my pants/shorts.

I've been thinking of supplementing the Kramer. My top pick is the PCH-R, I like the wire inserts. Since I wear jeans a lot I may also look into the PCS Blackbird.
    Training means learning the rules. Experience means learning the exceptions.

I like the look of the quality of that kramer and the retention at the trigger, I have never used a pocket holster and with it being molded does it release easy and where is the plastic at in a Kramer and is it all coverd by leather. Thanks for all of your quick replys. Robert

When only one side of the holster is molded, retention is good but the gun does release very easily.

Not sure on the plastic insert in Kramer's pocket holster.

another option below - yes Milt Sparks is great too.

http://bellcharteroakholsters.com/demon3.html
    down toward the bottom of the page

http://www.bellcharteroakholsters.com/

Check out the various pocket holsters that I offer here http://www.defensivecarry.com/vbulle...ad.php?t=36589

I can also do custom work if you give me the details of what you are looking for.

Steve

Quote Originally Posted by bertro View Post
    I like the look of the quality of that kramer and the retention at the trigger, I have never used a pocket holster and with it being molded does it release easy and where is the plastic at in a Kramer and is it all coverd by leather. Thanks for all of your quick replys. Robert
    My Kramer has a leather panel on the outside as opposed to the new ones that I guess have a kydex panel. The panel is on the outside of the holster away from your body. The retention is excellent as is the quality. The release is without problem.

I use a Galco pocket holster. VM2H and 55BNH are my other choices.
    Les Baer 45
    Sig Man
    N.R.A. Patron Life Member
    M.C.R.G.O.

You people sure are great with all of your imput. I to like my VM2H, I orderd a kramer today and after I placed the order the kind gentleman Mica called and said he would send me one of his at no charge and if I liked it pay him and if not give it away. What a true buisness man that stands by his product. One question though about a moulded holster with retention verses a non fitted like the mica, In the event of a scuffle is the mica more likely to let my revolver come out if inverted opposed to the kramer. Mabey I,m over thinking this carry option as I dont worry about this with my 45 housed in my VM2H. Thanks Robert

Quote Originally Posted by bertro View Post
    One question though about a moulded holster with retention verses a non fitted like the mica, In the event of a scuffle is the mica more likely to let my revolver come out if inverted opposed to the kramer.
    In a word - yes! I think you'll be happy with the Kramer.

I carry my NAA Guardian .32 in a Milt Sparks PCH and couldn't be happier. it's so comfortable I sometimes forget it's there. I really can't imagine anything better for carry in a pair of jeans.

I love my kramer for my 442 & Milt for everything else
    Support your local gun shop.

Well I have to fess up. I bought a uncle mikes to get by untill my kramer arrives and I hope I like the pocket carry buisness better with a better holster I,m 5'9 200+ and dockers let the butt to exposed . The reason I,m looking to have my 340 m&p as a grab and go is as a single dad of a 3 and 6 year old its not easy all the time to strap on the vm2h/45 and belt in private.Do I need better pants w/deeper pockets or a iwb clip on. Robert

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links