Where's my holster? - Page 15

Where's my holster?

This is a discussion on Where's my holster? within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Another Bluegrass Holster problem. Nothing that hasn't been said already. Promises after promises, unreturned e-mails, no holster. The only saving grace was that mine was ...

Page 15 of 27 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Where's my holster?

Another Bluegrass Holster problem. Nothing that hasn't been said already. Promises after promises, unreturned e-mails, no holster.

The only saving grace was that mine was for an evaluation. However, I needed a rig and did not order elsewhere due to Brock's promises. Over 9 weeks latter, no holster. Was PROMISED 3 weeks. Now I can't get him to let me know one way or another if he is even cares to do the holster.

No money has been exchanged so no loss other than time. My first, and one of his first orders went as smooth as can be though.

Never put your eggs in one basket. Chalk this one up for experience.

Thumbs up Bluegrass Holsters

I received my holster this morning as I was preparing for church. It was sent by high priority, hence a Sunday delivery.
    The holster looks nice, although I won't have time to evaluate it for a couple of days.

Thanks, Brock, and I appreciate your promptness.

Regards,
    Jerry

Broomeland Hoslster

Hi Folks!

I just wanted to post a quick update on the status of our past due orders. When this mess all started, we were backed up just shy of 600 orders. As of today, we are down to 187. We will be caught up soon. Thanks to all for your patience. Please just hang in there a little longer and everyone will have their stuff. Thanks!
    Alright guys, I too am joining the waiving of the white flag brigade. I need my holster or my money.

I ordered my MaxCon VI as soon as it was announced in Feb 2007. I understand all the difficulties Gary has gone through, and when I was told 8 more weeks in the end of June, I understood, I waited.

6 months later when Gary posted he was down to 187 orders from 600 in January, happily, I waited. It's coming soon, It's coming soon! Psych.

Now it's 5 months later and approaching 16 months vs. the original 16 week order time, no holster.

A refund is not what I'm after, I REALLY want my holster. It does not seem likely that will happen so I guess I'll take my $ back instead.

Since all I've read about Gary's work comes from Coal Creek, any chance I won't feel like a DA in the end?

I made an order back in early 2007 from Gary Brommeland. I knew at the time he was backed up a bit so I was never very pushy about my order. It did go well beyond the date I was told but whenever I contacted them Gary and / or Remy were always nice and always let me know it was still in the works.

Was I happy with the wait, no I was not, but I was patient and always hoped that Gary would make it right. He has always seemed like a very good guy and I always figured he would make good in the end.

I received part of my order back in August of 2007. It was the important part that I really needed for a training class. Gary made sure I had it in time. We have spoken several times since then and I was always assured that the balance of my order would be completed.

Well Monday I was surprised to get an e-mail stating that my last holster was done and in the mail. Today I was greeted after lunch to a package from Brommeland Leather. Inside was my holster and it is of the quality I was expecting from Gary.

I know Gary has had problems and I know many of you have had problems with Gary. I know some of you were not as willing to deal with it as I was and I understand. However in the end I was patient and I did finally receive my holsters. I would not normally air my laundry out here but I wanted everyone that is still waiting to know that there is a light at the end of the tunnel. I do believe that Gary will make it right with all of you.
    Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not."

~ Thomas Jefferson

Congratulation for your holster.
    One post -1st post reporting receiving an order.

I am still patiently waiting for my '06 order, but I don't really see the light.
    I carry a gun cause I can't carry a cop.

Brigade Gunleather

Quote Originally Posted by cracker View Post
    I ordered a holster on 2-22-2007 and was promised it delivered to my door in 13-15 weeks. As of this date, no holster. I haven't inquired about it's status because it will delay delivery or so they say. My order has been in the finishing/shipping stage for 3 weeks. I hope it is worth it. A personal email would have been nice to say the product was going to be delayed, but I guess customer service is not a priority with alot of these caftsmen. I do however want to give Nate at UBG a huge pat on the back because he delivers what he promises and at a very high quality.
    Update:
    I got an email on 5-14-2008 saying my order was shipping in a couple days. I'm still waiting.
    Colt Delta Elite Gold Cup Enhanced 10mm
    S&W 1006
    S&W 1076
    EAA Witness 10mm
    EAA Witness Elite "Stock" 10mm
    DW Patriot CBOB 10mm
    AMT Javelina 10mm
    Kimber Tactical Pro II 45ACP
    EAA Witness 45acp
    EAA Witness Elite "Stock" 45acp
    Auto Ordinance Enhanced 45acp

Quote Originally Posted by Bluegrass Holsters View Post
    First to Hitchking....the story as you described it is not entirely accurate, however, according the US Postal service your holster arrived at the post office in your city today.

>>Label/Receipt Number: 0703 8555 7491 4360 9109

Your item arrived at 8:58 AM on May 15, 2008 in OLD BETHPAGE, NY 11804. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later. <<

Your delay was caused by the fact that you insisted on sending a check which originally never arrived (second check did, obviously) , and as such I did not start your holsters until payment was completed. The same goes for folks with credit card orders....I charge just before I start working on the holsters. Checks add an additional burden to both me and the customer as I will have to wait until they clear before I start work. Yours was the exception as I do not take checks.

Regardless of the specific details either of us remember, the holsters were made in a timely manner and sent to you. The only real hitch was that they were ready a couple business days in advance of the actual mailing and left on my bench while attending to a family matter....the holster was obviously mailed when I arrived back in town and your were advised of the mailing and given the USPS delivery number. No tracking is available until after it is delivered which occurred this morning. I could ship UPS but choose not to in order to save money for the customer....that option is always available along with overnight US mail if a customer desires.

For Jerry......As you stated, your holster was one which was ruined in the finish fiasco. You should of received an email explaining that, however, a phone call would have been better. Unfortunately it was really impossible to make a phone call to each customer given my penchant for being unable to get off a call once I start....and calling 50 some customers was not going to work.

This being said however, your holster was mailed to you some time ago. Your order sheet with information regarding your card number and personal details was shredded after I sent the holster....my portion of the click-n-ship label with tracking info was apparently stuck on one of those sheets as I cannot find it to see if it was actually delivered to a wrong address, or whether it is still floating around somewhere.

As for the emails, I sometimes do not get to check them every day and some go to spam and are destroyed. I really cannot do anything about the latter, however, I will become more diligent about checking the mail. I get to working on orders and that is the only thing I think about....this makes me look bad and I apologize to you directly and to anyone reading this post.

So, where am I with your holster? Before typing this I spoke to another customer who advised me of this thread. I went and cut out your holster and got it started. That holster will be expedited and will be mailed overnight at my expense to you when completed. I will even be happy to post photos of the delivery ticket and holster here if you would like me to do so, Jerry.

Again, to these gentlemen, and to others reading this, if you order from me, understand that I will keep your name in my order pile until ready to make your holster. Right now that pile varies from a couple weeks to a month at most. Once I start the holster the delivery time is about 2 weeks. However, this can change due to a variety of things including a perceived flaw in the holster (in which case I would be remaking the holster). If a delay is serious I will be notifying the customer, however, slight delays are not going to be reported to the customer as the time necessary to do so would take me away from building other holsters.

Being that the business is only a few months into actual operation, some snags are bound to be found. For each snag I will attempt a solution and welcome customer input, private or public. Again, my apologies to these two gentlemen, one of whom had his holster delivered today, and the other who will have his by end of the next week. I am putting his holster ahead of others because his order actually predated the current crop of holsters I am working on.

For the record, I have at least one other paid holster to a member on this forum which has not been delivered. That holster is an IWB and was delayed as I finished the final design working with the customer who was the first to order that design. That particular holster will also be overnighted during the coming week.

If there is anyone who ordered over a month ago, and have not received a holster, please send me a PM with your complete name so that I can verify my records. At this time these are the only three outstanding (delayed) holsters in my record. Any others are in the queue to be built.....

Brock, I see you are online now. I have sent you a few e-mails and PMs on this board over the past few months and one in the past couple of days about the M-D for my M&P45 you started and was ruined with the new sealant. Could you please check your spam box and PM box here?
    Thanks,
    Juggernaut
    Vis consili expers mole ruit sua.
    -Horace

Member Array Bluegrass Holsters's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut View Post
    Brock, I see you are online now. I have sent you a few e-mails and PMs on this board over the past few months and one in the past couple of days about the M-D for my M&P45 you started and was ruined with the new sealant. Could you please check your spam box and PM box here?
    Thanks,
    Juggernaut
    I just sent you an email a few minutes ago. let me know if you don't see it....

Bluegrass Holsters - closing the loop

Hi Brock,
    > I thought I would close the loop, and let you know that I am very
    > pleased with the holster.
    >
    > The sight track is excellent and the sight does not contact the
    > holster. I like the way you did the area of the cylinder. I do not
    > have to wiggle the gun to keep the front of the cylinder from
    > catching on the edge of the holster. It is tight enough so that the
    > gun does not move when held upside down, but I have no trouble
    > either holstering the gun, or drawing it.
    >
    > The holster holds the gun against my body, and it disappears under
    > an untucked shirt. I am using some Pachmayer rubber grips which are
    > longer than the small factory grips, but flat and the butt conceals
    > well. I do not think a holster could fit better or closer to the
    > body. The body shield is just right, and does not prevent a full
    > grip without interfering.
    >
    > Overall it is an excellent holster, and you have a satisfied customer.
    >
    > Thanks again, and sorry we had a problem with communication, but
    > that is behind, and I am a "happy camper."
    >
    > Kind regards,
    > Jerry

I ordered a holster and mag pouch from Gary in August of 2006. I'm coming up on 2 years now .....
    Walk steathly - and carry a big Springfield.

Distinguished Member Array LenS's Avatar
    Brock, also seeing you are online.

I sent you a query on my holster status on 6/12. Haven't heard back from you. Please respond to that Email.

Thanks.

Member Array Bluegrass Holsters's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LenS View Post
    Brock, also seeing you are online.

I sent you a query on my holster status on 6/12. Haven't heard back from you. Please respond to that Email.

Thanks.
    Len....check your PM

Distinguished Member Array LenS's Avatar
    We're good, thanks.

Hope the shop gets back running soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut View Post
    Thanks,
    Juggernaut
    Got in touch with Brock, my holster came in yesterday and I can't put into words how great the detailing is, other than it was totally worth the wait!
    Vis consili expers mole ruit sua.
    -Horace

Quote Originally Posted by Buck Leahy View Post
    FWIW, I received this email today from Remy Brommeland.

Gary has your left hand MaxCon V for your Commander finished, and the rest of the order is underway. I should be shipping it all out in 2-3 weeks. I will be sure and let you know when it is on the way. Take care, Remy

Coming up on six weeks from the most recent new estimate. No products yet.

Links