Where's my holster?

This is a discussion on Where's my holster? within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; seems that bearclaw holsters is no longer around. I placed an order back in may and was given an estimate of 2 months to be ...

Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Where's my holster?

seems that bearclaw holsters is no longer around. I placed an order back in may and was given an estimate of 2 months to be completed.
    David was quick to charge my account and string me along with email replies that my holster was shipping out.........
    Did a quick google, found address and tele number only to find number has been changed with no new number info.

No honor here!

2. Remove Ads

Mark Garrity??

Placed an order with Mr. Garrity in December 2007. He has not replied back to my phone messages or emails in regards to the status of my order. Has anyone had contact with him?

Senior Member Array torrejon224's Avatar
    Feb 07 for me with Garrity. Received a partial order in May and two weeks ago he was going to "mail" one of my others! Nothing yet. Mark is a wonderful person and very talented holster maker and I know he's had a rough year having had several accidents, home damage, etc. Looks like his business skills are getting a bit rough. Sent an e-mail a week ago, zero response!

I ordered April 2007 from Mark Garrity. I've been watching to see if anyone posts receiving one but see nothing. I have heard nothing.

I'm coming up on 2 years in April. I am doubting I will ever see mine. What sucks is in that time period I could have a Matt Del Fatti on the way. That long wait time stopped me from ordering.

Administrator
    Originally Posted by Bumper in a previous post in this thread.

This thread is for those of you that have a problem to communicate those problems and, once resolved, inform everyone of the outcome. If you don't have a pending holster order, I ask that you refrain from posting here. If you do have a pending order, feel free to make a post with the details and, upon resolution another post of what the final situation is. All other posts to this thread will be subject to being deleted. If the thread does not get back to it's intended focus, it will be closed.
    Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

Unhappy Ross M42 Holster

To all,
    I ordered the Ross M42 holster from ccwsupply.biz around two months ago. Has anyone else waited this long from them? They have been pleasant on the phone but I'm tired of waiting.
    Any knowledge about the company and reliability would be greatly appreciated. PM me if you prefer.
    Thanks in advance.
    Be Safe!

Bluegrass Holster Ordered Labor Day

I ordered on Labor Day weekend. Got my card billed several months ago and no holsters yet. The website states he is building holsters ordered in Oct./Nov. but mine ordered in Sept. has not appeared.
    Has anyone else ordered in August or September of 2008 and received theirs yet?
    Also sent two emails with no response.

CCW Supply Biz unresponsive?

My son ordered a Fobus holster for his S&W model 66 about four weeks ago and when it never arrived he e-mailed them multiple times with no response. I told him to call and their voice mail is full. Are they out of business? With the tough times we're in it would not surprise me. Anyone spoken to them?

Distinguished Member Array T Bone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by micky mouse View Post
    My son ordered a Fobus holster for his S&W model 66 about four weeks ago and when it never arrived he e-mailed them multiple times with no response. I told him to call and their voice mail is full. Are they out of business? With the tough times we're in it would not surprise me. Anyone spoken to them?
    Only dealt with them once, and my experience was similar to this so far. I did eventually get my (fortunately small) order. But it took way longer than it should've. This was about 3-4 years ago!

The company is (if I recall) based in Lansing Michigan (where I grew up). Town has been hard hit as has the State. But if they're out of business, I'd expect the phone to be off. Might be just the opposite, with gun sales through the roof, maybe they're just swamped. Seemed like maybe a one man operation (don't think there's a store front, if I'm wrong let me know). Possibly only a part time endeavor? There may still be hope (still lousy cust, svc. as I experienced).
    Regards, T Bone.

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety". Benjamin Franklin

Thumbs up crossbreed snapslide

Got my snapslide for my Walther PPS from Crossbreed today. Under two weeks! Great fit and workmanship.

Andrews Leather question

I have an order with Andrews Leather and am getting a little concerned about where it is. Starting to get well past when I was led to believe I would have it. It is a custom order.

Does anyone else have any feedback on orders from Andrews?

I called about a month ago, and am getting ready to call again. Just thought I'd see if anyone had any insight into this.

Thanks.
    "You're already flying upside down. You might as well turn on the smoke and have some fun."
    - Laurence Gonzales - "Deep Survival"

I have ordered from Andrews before and the last time it was the same story as you. Promises of delivery and then nothing. Calls, promised and nothing. This was on a supposedly in stock item. I finally called the third time and got more promises and told him just send me a check for the refund. Great work but spotty deliveries.

John

Bluegrass holsters

Quote Originally Posted by Gibber View Post
    I ordered on Labor Day weekend. Got my card billed several months ago and no holsters yet. The website states he is building holsters ordered in Oct./Nov. but mine ordered in Sept. has not appeared.
    Has anyone else ordered in August or September of 2008 and received theirs yet?
    Also sent two emails with no response.
    I ordered mine by phone in early August of 2008. My card was charged right after Labor Day. I was supposed to get my holster around the first week of October. I finally got it just before Thanksgiving.

I have no problems with the holster. It's a good holster, very nicely made, and Brock went out of his way to find a mold for my less-than-common gun (Baby Eagle .45). I truly appreciate that.

But frankly, his communication is terrible. He rarely answers e-mails, I can't find a phone number for him anymore, and he doesn't respond to PMs. I signed up on two other boards just so I could PM him.

My other complaint is that my holster shipped with some temporary (and uncolored) conversion attachments. Brock said in a letter included that he was making new ones that would be shipping soon. That was November. There was some e-mail blast in January that updated the conversion attachment issue, but gave no date. I've sent him 2 e-mails since then, but have received no replies.

I like Brock, and I liked the holster once I got it, but I would have a very hard time ordering from him again. If I'm going to pay in August and still not have a complete holster by April, I might as well buy Milt Sparks. At least then I know up front it will be a 6-month job.
    RedKnightt

Zombie Squad has it right: "We hold fast to the belief that if you are prepared for a scenario where the walking corpses of your family and neighbors are trying to eat you alive, you will be prepared for almost anything."

Crossbreed Super Tuck

Website said 3 weeks for delivery and was three weeks to the day. Delivered as promised and very comfortable.

I ordered my Brigade Gunleather holster Feb 27th 2008 with a Lead time of 18-21 weeks. I was told in September when I called, "it'll be 2 or 3 more weeks". Which was the same thing I was told in June 2008 and In December 2008...They billed my Credit Card finally Friday May 1st 2009 (supposedly the day it ships)...Still waiting...
    USMC 1984-1992
    To err is human.
    To forgive is divine.
    Neither of which is Marine Corps policy.

"It's all about shot placement."- David (Slayer of Goliath)

Links