Where's my holster?

This is a discussion on Where's my holster? within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by Jason Storm I looked it up. You are right. It is stated that the wait time and backlog is about a year. ...

Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223242526 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Where's my holster?

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Storm View Post
    I looked it up. You are right. It is stated that the wait time and backlog is about a year. No way I will ever buy any holster from him. And thank you for bringing this up and sorry you had to learn the hard way.
    When I ordered, the stated wait time was about 24-26 weeks. That was about the norm at the time, even a Milt Sparks was about the same wait time.

2. Remove Ads

kpw
    I see this a lot on different forums. It turns out that most everyone does get there stuff...eventually. I've read of 2+ year waits but they do get their orders filled. It's the only reason I never ordered from him because his leather is beautiful.
    "In a republic this rule ought to be observed: that the majority should not have the predominant power." -
    -- Marcus Tullius Cicero

Just looked at the website and it reads like this on the home page: "In order to catch up on our backlog, we are not taking any new orders at this time. Thank you."

Certainly does look nice though!

Check out Heirloom Precision. They retail Bulman Gunleather.

Heirloom Precision

So is he selling to retailers and making his direct customers wait?
    Sounds a lot like another maker( I promised I wouldn't mention his name again)..
    Looks good but not worth poor customer service...sorry and you could get your money back if you make the right phone calls...
    GUN CONTROL= I WANT TO BE THE ONE IN CONTROL OF THE GUN

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by nitrohead View Post
    Just a warning. You'll never see your money or your holster! $136 lighter in the pocket, over a year waiting, and he does not respond to any calls or emails.
    It seems you have another year to go, but it's going to be a a good rig:

Bulman scs - 1911Forum
    Whatcha got ain't nothin new. ....... you can't stop what's coming, it ain't all waiting on you. That's vanity.
    Ellis, No Country for Old Men.

Quote Originally Posted by BigLebowski View Post
    It seems you have another year to go, but it's going to be a a good rig:

Bulman scs - 1911Forum
    Here's the problem. When you advertise a 21-24 week turn around time, and leave your customers hangin' for over a year, and never return one single piece of correspondance, that's bad business. I don't care how good of product it is.

3D

Thumbs up Hooray Crossbreed Holsters!

Now this is a company I'll do business with again and again! Got my Crossbreed Super Tuck 4 days earlier than the promised delivery date. . . and they corresponded with me too! Great business practice IMO. This holster is great, makes my Kimber Eclipse disappear into my body-line and is actually comfortable for me to wear.
    "It is easier to resist at the beginning than at the end"____Leonardo da Vinci 1452-1519

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nitrohead View Post
    Here's the problem. When you advertise a 21-24 week turn around time, and leave your customers hangin' for over a year, and never return one single piece of correspondance, that's bad business. I don't care how good of product it is.
    I just reviewed the website in your post, and the products don't appear to be anything remarkable vs. that from any other boutique holster maker. Granted, there is almost an elitist attitude within the holster maker community and for the life of me, I don’t get it. Heck, even 'Louis Vuitton' is more humble and a hell-sight more responsive.
    Last edited by Saber; June 14th, 2010 at 06:02 PM.
    “Monsters are real and so are ghosts. They live inside of us, and sometimes they win.”
    ~ Stephen King

Pure Kustom Custom Holster

I ordered my Black Ops Pro from Rocky, at Pure Kustom, on April 1st of this year. A few days in I emailed and changed the order to reflect custom tooling. Even with the changes Rocky still came through and the holster was delivered to my house on time..

Pure Kustom is the only place I will be purchasing a holster from. Rocky is very good with communication.
    Kimber Custom TLE II, GLOCK 30SF, GLOCK 19C, Walther PK380
    Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro (Greyhound) Holster
    Mega Arms Billet AR-15's
    NRA Member

Administrator
    This thread is really not intended to be a Holster Maker General Kudos Thread.

Please see these posts by Bumper.

"I posted this thread so people would have a place to communicate their situation regarding holster problems with those makers that have not been delivering.

It was never intended as a pulpit from which to editorialize or give the membership, in general, a blow by blow description of every step taken to extract justice, but seems to have taken that turn."

This thread is for those of you that have a problem to communicate those problems and, once resolved, inform everyone of the outcome.

If you don't have a pending holster order, I ask that you refrain from posting here. If you do have a pending order, feel free to make a post with the details and, upon resolution another post of what the final situation is.
    All other posts to this thread will be subject to being deleted. If the thread does not get back to it's intended focus, it will be closed.

This thread is for those of you that have a problem to communicate those problems and, once resolved, inform everyone of the outcome. If you don't have a pending holster order, I ask that you refrain from posting here. If you do have a pending order, feel free to make a post with the details and, upon resolution another post of what the final situation is. All other posts to this thread will be subject to being deleted. If the thread does not get back to it's intended focus, it will be closed.

TSC UCR for Glock 27( Threat Solutions Consulting ). Ordered 3/5/2010...credit card debited 3/8/2010. Web site said 10 to 12 week backlog. It's only going on 15 weeks, but no response to phone messages or e-mails yet. Thats all I ask, is communication at this point.
    Light travels faster than sound...thats why some people appear bright before they speak

I recieved a reply yesterday that I'm currently #17 on the list. Coincidentally, a friend of mine also waiting on the same vendor, recieved the exact same message..including being #17 on the list, so who knows? At least I recieved a reply
    Light travels faster than sound...thats why some people appear bright before they speak

3D
    Quote Originally Posted by boatail View Post
    TSC UCR for Glock 27( Threat Solutions Consulting ). Ordered 3/5/2010...credit card debited 3/8/2010. Web site said 10 to 12 week backlog. It's only going on 15 weeks, but no response to phone messages or e-mails yet. Thats all I ask, is communication at this point.
    boatail - see my post #309 of this thread on page 16. TSC would not answer my e-mails but he called me 3 times after I sent a complaint to AZ Attorney General's Office. Got a letter of apology and a refund check from TSC - no holster even though I ordered on Jan 15th this year.
    "It is easier to resist at the beginning than at the end"____Leonardo da Vinci 1452-1519

Quote Originally Posted by 3D View Post
    boatail - see my post #309 of this thread on page 16. TSC would not answer my e-mails but he called me 3 times after I sent a complaint to AZ Attorney General's Office. Got a letter of apology and a refund check from TSC - no holster even though I ordered on Jan 15th this year.
    Thanks for the post. I guess my only option now, is to wait.

Links