Where's my holster? - Page 24

Where's my holster?

This is a discussion on Where's my holster? within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; DM Bullard Update: Well, I am here to inform that Mr. Bullard delivered on his goods and then some. I recieved my gear on 9/25/10. ...

Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Where's my holster?

DM Bullard
    Update:

Well, I am here to inform that Mr. Bullard delivered on his goods and then some. I recieved my gear on 9/25/10. It was about close to four weeks late but hey, at least i got it. When my merchandise arrived, I immediately noticed there was a mistake on one of the orders. I emailed Mr. Bullard letting him know of the mistake and that i would be sending the item back for him to fix. To my surprise Mr. Bullard emailed me immediately letting me know that he would make a new item (mag holder) for me and ship it off by Tuesday of this week. Furthermore, Mr. Bullard said not to ship off the item he had made a mistake on and asked that I keep the item. I thought that was a very nice gesture of him to do this. True to his word, the another mag holster came in the mail yesterday. I have to say Mr. Bullard is a stand up guy...I almost feel bad for having asked him for a refund when my order did not arrive on time. None the less I thought this was great customer service and I am very thankful to Mr. Bullard for what he did for me. I will definitely continue buying merchandise from him and perhaps be more flexible on waiting for his merchandise.
    Remember as a rule of thumb in defensive carry...your intention is always to STOP....not to hurt, however; in a gun fight, its either me or them.....and Im sure as hell that it will NOT be me.
    -joey rh

I use this as a basic rule of thumb when expecting an order to arrive.

For every month, from time of order until expected completion date, I add one week to the delivery time. This allows for "complications" in making holsters, getting supplies, and various other delays that are not in the control of the leather bender. I do however expect some form of communication from the holster maker, be it my phone call or Email to them.

Biker

Update #2 No rig yet was given another excuse which seems they are very profecient in if anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blair View Post
    Update!I was informed my rig will ship out Oct.4th, we will see.

I sent them a very stern message demanding my rig or a full refund by the end of the week or I will file a formal complaint against them with the Arizona Attorney General Consumer complaint section. Enough is enough it started 3-6 week delivery then went to 8 weeks and we are going on the 13th week now. Thats a hell of a way to run a business.

Thats a hell of a way to run a business.
    And one that is all too common I fear.

This "New Math", "New Business Models" and "New Age" crap is just that, CRAP! Old ways of honesty and integrity are old for a reason, they work. New crap don't always work so great.

Biker

Thanks, I have checked them out. I am a owb holster guy but he does have some nice gear.

Rocky,

My brother (Sam) would like for you to call him, he has called several times and left massages but no return calls. I sent you an email with his phone numbers.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Senior Member Array Pure Kustom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stranger45 View Post
    Rocky,

My brother (Sam) would like for you to call him, he has called several times and left massages but no return calls. I sent you an email with his phone numbers.

Hope to hear from you soon.
    I told you on Nov 6 that I would be working on it this week. Even though there was nothing wrong with the holster. I tightened it up anyways and will be mailing it back next week at my expense.

As for your brother I have never talked to him during this transaction, and after the message your brother left on my answering machine yesterday I will not be calling him back!!

No, what you said on 6 Nov is,

"Yes I have it. I will be working on it next week.

Best Regards

Rocky"

which would have been last week.

As far as nothing wrong with it, I have videos I can post if you like.

Rocky,

Got the holster today, I would like to thank you for taking care of the problem, other that the late/missed comms you have been great to work with, other than the one little problem that my brother (he is not a gun person) had with the holster it is great. We both would like to apologies for being inpatient in this matter.

Distinguished Member Array Paymeister's Avatar
    In August or so we ordered a garter holster for my dear daughter, from Guns for Gals. We were under the impression from Brandi, the owner, that the turnaround was on the order of six weeks. Six months or so later, we've left many messages and email with no response. Does anyone know anything about this company, or perhaps a reason why we have heard nothing from them?
    Recently updated website: http://www.damagedphotorepair.com

Senior Member Array highvoltage's Avatar
    Just ran across a printout of an order I had placed a while back. Their web site says that they are processing orders within the time period that I placed mine. I'll post an update when the product ships.

Ordered a Crossbreed minituck 4 and 1/2 weeks ago and still nothing. The website says 2 - 4 weeks, has anyone else had to wait this long?

Distinguished Member Array Paymeister's Avatar

Guns for Gals closed; owners have integrity.

Had a very nice series of communications from Brandi and her husband; turns out they've put the business on hold as she's decided to pursue further education (not sure what field or degree, but it's work whatever she's doing). Our order had slipped through the cracks during a transitional period as they shut down. They were horrified and quite concerned to make this right: we expect delivery any day now. They're good folks in my book, and I apologize if I created any doubt.
    Recently updated website: http://www.damagedphotorepair.com

Crossbreed info

Quote Originally Posted by golfnutcasey View Post
    Ordered a Crossbreed minituck 4 and 1/2 weeks ago and still nothing. The website says 2 - 4 weeks, has anyone else had to wait this long?
    I got an email couple days ago. My Crossbreed is gonna be late due to backup of orders.Stated would be 5 to 6 weeks from order date. I ordered it 2/27/11

Sponsored Links