Where's my holster?

This is a discussion on Where's my holster? within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by corkster I got an email couple days ago. My Crossbreed is gonna be late due to backup of orders.Stated would be 5 ...

Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Where's my holster?

Quote Originally Posted by corkster View Post
    I got an email couple days ago. My Crossbreed is gonna be late due to backup of orders.Stated would be 5 to 6 weeks from order date. I ordered it 2/27/11
    Same here. Ordered mine 2/18. Glad to receive the email with the heads up. Hopefully I'll see it by the end of the week.

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by srjgolfer View Post
    Same here. Ordered mine 2/18. Glad to receive the email with the heads up. Hopefully I'll see it by the end of the week.
    Came today as promised after the email saying it would be delayed.

The packaging was just like Rugerguy said, but mine was fine. No complaints here.

JD
    Administrator
    Guy's, this is the first post in this thread, stop complaining about shipping costs and keep posts in this thread on the topic of WHERE"S MY HOSLTER?

Quote Originally Posted by Bumper View Post
    We've always tried here, on the forum, to remain neutral regarding holster problems. For awhile we stopped allowing complaints about holster makers that had long delivery dates because of how this topic always involves situations which we can verify and substantiate from either side. Everyone has a different side of the story and it just never seemed fair to one or the other. Our current policy really hasn't worked very well, with either members or the holster maker getting upset with us because we were either not allowing the thread, or not removing it, depending on what side of the transaction you happen to be. While have made an honest effort, it evidently hasn't been the correct one. I will accept the responsibility for some of you believing we were covering for this person or that person, being part of the problem, etc.

We're now going to try something different. I'm opening up this single thread for you to have a venue to document your particular situation, and for the holster makers to communicate to you directly should you have a problem. Keeping the lines of communications open seems to have helped some of you get leather that you may not have otherwise received and we are going to be committed to that task.

If you are a consumer that has bought and paid for leather but haven't received it by the promised date, this thread is the place for you to say that, a place where the buyer posts the problem and the holster maker responds and, hopefully, makes it right. We have no guarantees that they will answer your complaint here or that they will even read them, much less make good on their original promises to their customers. I think it will, however, if they don't respond, help paint an accurate picture of how potential new customers may be treated should they make a purchase from those with reported problems. When, and if, you receive your holster, you're also encouraged to post the conclusion here as well.

If you have previously made a complaint post that was removed. You're welcome to add it here and as long as the general forum rules are maintained, it will not be removed.

I certainly hope this helps. If it doesn't, we'll head back to the drawing board again until we can resolve the problem, without becoming a part of it. Any comments or complaints may be PM'd to me.

On the flipside of all this, we don't want to paint custom holster makers with a broad brush for those of you that may avoid ordering from a custom holster maker because some of the problems discussed here. You shouldn't. While demand is high and reasonable wait times are common, all of the custom holster makers we have sponsoring this site have delivered orders as promised and have kept the communication lines open with their customers.

Senior Member Array CowboyColby's Avatar
    I recieved the letter from cross breed march 18th that they are running behind placed my order Feb. 22nd should be recieving it soon. I'm glad they are staying busy and hope the product is worth it can't wait to get mine.

Senior Member Array CowboyColby's Avatar
    Well talk about feeling dumb. I got home yesterday and my cross breed holster was in my mailbox. This thing is amazing. Make you oil it or allow for some break in time as it does make a little noise when you walk. Feels comfortable and fits my G-23 amazingly. Great holster.

Has anyone ordered from Grandfather Oak lately. I ordered a holster 10 weeks ago (6-8 week supposed turn over) and have sent 2 emails with no reply. Too late for a pypal dispute.

I wrote here a while ago concerning a Kydex holster I ordered from Threat Solutions Consulting ( TSC ) for a Glock 27. I wrote confirming the reciept of same a little while later, and was happy with the holster. So much so, I ordered 2 more...one for a J frame Smith and one for a Glock 22 with attached light. Well, that was Oct. 27, 2010. It was stated on their websight that orders would be 12 to 14 weeks. It's now June 20th, 2011...do the math. I have contacted them a couple of months ago and was told via phone voice mail that I was # 18 on the list. I don't know how long it takes to make a Kydex holster, but that was a long time ago. Further phone messages and e-mails have gone unanswered since. The last one I sent stated that if they could not fill the order, to notify me and credit my credit card for it. That was 3 weeks ago. Still no reply..Help!?
    Light travels faster than sound...thats why some people appear bright before they speak

JD
    Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by boatail View Post
    I wrote here a while ago concerning a Kydex holster I ordered from Threat Solutions Consulting ( TSC ) for a Glock 27. I wrote confirming the reciept of same a little while later, and was happy with the holster. So much so, I ordered 2 more...one for a J frame Smith and one for a Glock 22 with attached light. Well, that was Oct. 27, 2010. It was stated on their websight that orders would be 12 to 14 weeks. It's now June 20th, 2011...do the math. I have contacted them a couple of months ago and was told via phone voice mail that I was # 18 on the list. I don't know how long it takes to make a Kydex holster, but that was a long time ago. Further phone messages and e-mails have gone unanswered since. The last one I sent stated that if they could not fill the order, to notify me and credit my credit card for it. That was 3 weeks ago. Still no reply..Help!?
    OK, let me get this straight, you ordered the 1st time, and the product was not delivered in the promised time frame, you get your stuff and went back for more, knowing that they all ready botched the timeline the first time?

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice...

Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    OK, let me get this straight, you ordered the 1st time, and the product was not delivered in the promised time frame, you get your stuff and went back for more, knowing that they all ready botched the timeline the first time?

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice...
    OK, JD.. I understand what you're saying, but the first time he kept in contact and it was'nt long after the due date it arrived. It was a good product, so I ordered more. Whats the fault in that? If I wanted to get B' slapped, I would have complained to my wife!
    Light travels faster than sound...thats why some people appear bright before they speak

If I wanted to get B' slapped, I would have complained to my wife!
    Touche'

JD
    Administrator
    OK, JD.. I understand what you're saying, but the first time he kept in contact and it was'nt long after the due date it arrived. It was a good product, so I ordered more. Whats the fault in that? If I wanted to get B' slapped, I would have complained to my wife!
    Sorry, not trying to add insult to injury. If you've all ready had dealings with this holster maker, and thing are now not the norm compared to your previous dealing...a legitimate issue may be the case. You have all ready tried avenues of contact, now you may just have to wait.

Mark Garrity

It appears that I am one of many who has been screwed by Mark Garrity. It is a shame I did see this site before ordering. He has had my money for many months and I have nothing to show for it. He has given me a lame excuse as to why I have no holster and promised to make good. A couple more months and still nothing. Now I cannot even get him to return emails. Besides filing a complaint with the AZ AG, does anyone know what else to do at this point?

Brigade Gun Leather PP service...

I am totally not impressed with their customer service or turn-around time...needless to say I am greatly disturbed with their professionalism as a customer oriented company. I order 2 M-11's, one for my H&K P200SK & one for my Colt SCGM...in February of 2009...it is now July of 2011...Spoke with Troy and he says they are being produced now...service sucks; I hope their product is worth waiting 3 years for...

Senior Member Array highvoltage's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by alphapsycho View Post
    I am totally not impressed with their customer service or turn-around time...needless to say I am greatly disturbed with their professionalism as a customer oriented company. I order 2 M-11's, one for my H&K P200SK & one for my Colt SCGM...in February of 2009...it is now July of 2011...Spoke with Troy and he says they are being produced now...service sucks; I hope their product is worth waiting 3 years for...
    Ordered mine in January of 2009. Called, got the answering machine with his email address. Sent him an email with all the details of my order and asked for any information possible. No response yet.

Yeah, we'll see if it's worth the wait.

Another Arizona Gun Leather Story.

Placed order for holster and mag pouch April 13, 2011 and got the "order received and 3-6 week delivery" message.

So as of today, they have ceased responding to emails and the number listed on their website is disconnected.

BBB and the State Ag office has been contacted.

Looks like when I get back from Iraq, I need to take a drive to Arizona.

Links