Where's my holster? - Page 26

Where's my holster?

This is a discussion on Where's my holster? within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I know the feeling had problems last year with them, had charges reversed. Good luck! Thanks for your service to our country....

Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 16222324252627 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Where's my holster?

I know the feeling had problems last year with them, had charges reversed. Good luck! Thanks for your service to our country.

Senior Member Array highvoltage's Avatar
    Two unanswered phone call and three emails to Brigade Gunleather and still no response to inquiries about my order. I'll keep trying.

Sponsor
    highvoltage... Thanks for your post. Please call me toll free at 1-888-600-2377 I believe I have returned all my calls in the last many weeks. Hope I didn't miss yours, also the only email that is currently set up with me is troyharp@brigadegunleather.com the other two emails I previously had set up were compromised and used for spamming purposes so they were disabled. Please call me toll free at 1-888-600-2377 or email me at troyharp@brigadegunleather.com and give me your order information. I am more caught up than your order so it is likely something happened to the credit card or something else.

Anyways, I look forward to hearing from you. I have a new voice mail system that emails me the messages as well, so in the future to any customer please use the toll free 1-888-600-2377 and the new voice mail alerts me and the voice mail is downloaded for me to hear. Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you.

highvoltage... I apologize if you weren't alerted to my email change so I would like to offer you 15% off any order forever! Including this one.

-Troy
    nerdyvirgin likes this.
    Brigade GunLeather maker of custom holsters
    www.brigadegunleather.com

Custom 1911 pistolsmith Custom 1911 Pistols
    www.harpcustom.com

troyharp@brigadegunleather.com

Please contact me via phone or email for any leather holsters status or questions, thanks. 1-888-600-2377

Quote Originally Posted by BrigadeGunLeather View Post
    highvoltage... Thanks for your post. Please call me toll free at 1-888-600-2377 I believe I have returned all my calls in the last many weeks. Hope I didn't miss yours, also the only email that is currently set up with me is troyharp@brigadegunleather.com the other two emails I previously had set up were compromised and used for spamming purposes so they were disabled. Please call me toll free at 1-888-600-2377 or email me at troyharp@brigadegunleather.com and give me your order information. I am more caught up than your order so it is likely something happened to the credit card or something else.

Anyways, I look forward to hearing from you. I have a new voice mail system that emails me the messages as well, so in the future to any customer please use the toll free 1-888-600-2377 and the new voice mail alerts me and the voice mail is downloaded for me to hear. Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you.

highvoltage... I apologize if you weren't alerted to my email change so I would like to offer you 15% off any order forever! Including this one.

-Troy
    Troy,

I missed this post since I've been working long hours out of state. I will get in touch with you tomorrow.

Thanks,
    Tom

Quote Originally Posted by highvoltage View Post
    Troy,

I missed this post since I've been working long hours out of state. I will get in touch with you tomorrow.

Thanks,
    Tom
    Troy,

I have limited access to phones, so I sent an email to the address you have listed.

Thanks,
    Tom

In response to my earlier posts..I have recieved both holsters that I ordered from TSC and they are great. Way too late, but apparently there were medical issues. Whatever the case, he delivered the goods as advertised( except for delivery date )
    Light travels faster than sound...thats why some people appear bright before they speak

Purchased and paid for a don Hume holster at gunners alley on May 12 Their website says 2 to 12 week delivery but it is now 27 weeks in 2days. They emailed me today and said they contacted their rep. And will get me a delivery date. Anyone else have a problem with gunners alley or don Hume holsters? At this point if someone forgot to order it I would rather have a refund and try elsewhere

Missing order

Well maybe Ishould have inquired about my order sooner instead of being so patient because gunners alley sent me a shipping order. It should arrive soon.

Exclamation Mark Garrity

Quote Originally Posted by Wulf View Post
    It appears that I am one of many who has been screwed by Mark Garrity. It is a shame I did see this site before ordering. He has had my money for many months and I have nothing to show for it. He has given me a lame excuse as to why I have no holster and promised to make good. A couple more months and still nothing. Now I cannot even get him to return emails. Besides filing a complaint with the AZ AG, does anyone know what else to do at this point?
    Wulf,

Did you ever receive your holster? Did the complaint with the AZ AG ever payoff with some form of restitution?

I too have paid for (2) holsters and a mag holder in April 2011 and never seen either of them. I've had two update replies, but nothing since late September. The first one in July explained he had been injured on duty, that he had been having email problems and that he had "Screwed up" and sent the holster to the wrong person. He said he would be making me a new holster. In September he indicated he was back on track and that it would be shipped the following week. Nothing since.

I was doing him a favor by accepting an overstock In-Cognito (that was a different color than ordered) when at the same time my 2nd holster was nearing completion. I mailed full payment, he cashed it around June 1. I'm concerned and trying to hold out in faith that he will honor his commitment.

Does anyone have a success story after waiting a year for Mark Garrity to deliver? My order was placed in Jan '11. At that time it was a 6 month wait. He did deliver a previous order from 2010 in a reasonable amount of time. It was a very nice In Cognito for my P238.

Distinguished Member Array Gunnutty's Avatar
    Well guys it has now been 5 years and two months since Greg Dunn of Ranger Gun Leather took my order and my money. Supposedly it was shipped in Dec of 06. Mail is slow but...... I just want to keep his name out there in case he starts to build holsters again. BEWARE customer.
    BTW it was never shipped.
    Flfiremedic likes this.
    We will be much better off when we learn to deal with things as they really are, instead of how we wish them to be!

Ppl aren't geetting there holsters? If you use Paypal and/or a Visa you get your $$ back ?? *** don't get ripped off???

Administrator
    You're waiting 27 weeks for a Don Hume holster? Cancel your order. Hopefully you paid with a major C.C. - you'll get refunded right away. & then buy one off Ebay. There are 350 Don Hume items showing right now on Ebay.

Still waiting for Brigade Gunleather to contact me. So far, nothing.

Heard from Troy that my holster will be shipping shortly.

Sponsor
    WOW! Thanks for providing this thread Bumper. Hope my name never shows up here :) Some of these stories are AMAZING! Its crazy that people will wait 2-3 years for their holster. we usually have them out in 1-2 weeks. I will be checking back often. If anyone ever has an outstanding issue with me, please contact us directly and post your experience here for others to see. support@whitehathoslters.com

Links