Where's my holster? - Page 27

Where's my holster?

This is a discussion on Where's my holster? within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Paypal cashed in March 2011. Complained to paypal and received email stating Concealed Technologies was running behind. Will ship August. Checked again mid August with ...

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 172324252627
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Where's my holster?

Concealed Technologies

Paypal cashed in March 2011. Complained to paypal and received email stating Concealed Technologies was running behind. Will ship August. Checked again mid August with paypal. They claim I now have
    waited too long. Can't get calls or emails answered. Referred to BBB. They cannot get answer either. I was not the only one lodging complaint. Rob Durham, Concealed Technologies and Paypal are off the list. Out a little over one hundred dollars.

Email date - May 29, 2011
    Your order number 52 at Our store has been updated.
    Order status: Processing
    Order comment:

I apologize for the delays I was in an accident the first part of April and was hospitalized although I am back at work it has been a long healing process and I am trying to get all orders completed and shipped by the 10th of June at the latest.
    If you prefer a refund I will understand and gladly send one out ASAP
    Again thank you for your patience you wont be disappointed with your order.
    Sincerely,
    Rob Durham

Great forum and desperately needed. +100

Hey guys. Has anyone had any luck with CCW Supply Biz? I ordered a Ross M5WN Pancake Body Shield for my Beretta Px4 Storm five weeks ago. The website said delivery in about four weeks. There was an immediate hold of the cost of the holster on my credit card but after three days, it was removed. I tried calling so many times over the last two weeks I lost count and even emailed him. The phone message I got said, "the voicemail box you are trying to reach is full and cannot accept anymore messages..." It did give me the opportunity to page him with my number so I did each time. The email didn't come back 'undeliverable' so at least that was something but he never responded. Here it is five weeks and I have no idea what to do. My bank won't do anything unless there's an actual charge but I can't contact him to cancel my order. Anyone have any idea what I should do? I found a similar holster from another company for $20 cheaper.

Anyone have any luck with Holsterpro in New Hartford, NY?
    It is to be observed that Right of Self-Defence, arises directly and immediately from the Care of our own Preservation, which Nature recommends to every one. . . , and that this right is so primary, that it cannot be denied on the basis that it is not "expressly set forth.

--- Hugo Grotius

Quote Originally Posted by nativenyerintexas View Post
    Anyone have any luck with Holsterpro in New Hartford, NY?
    Yes! I have a 722 for my G 19. Great quality holster and Paul, the owner, is a nice fellow to work with.
    Praise the Lord my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle --- Psalm 144

Ruger owners check our sister forum http://rugerpistolforums.com a great site to share and learn about your Ruger pistols.

Thanks. I already ordered a 758 lefty from him the other day. He called me back that night after me leaving a message... I was sleeping so I called him when I woke up about 8:00PM EST. I placed the order with him right over the phone and he said it would be about a week, maybe two for him to ship and three days to Texas. I'm looking forward to getting my new holster.
    It is to be observed that Right of Self-Defence, arises directly and immediately from the Care of our own Preservation, which Nature recommends to every one. . . , and that this right is so primary, that it cannot be denied on the basis that it is not "expressly set forth.

--- Hugo Grotius

I placed an order with c5 holsters 5 weeks ago. The quote time on his website was 3-5 weeks. Still waiting on the email that says he has start to make my holster.

I received my holster from C5 today. It was worth the wait. The wait time was about six weeks.

Anybody know what the wait time for Garrett Industries is? I ordered a Silent Thunder on 04/02. I sent an email but I don't want to bug them. I understand with the current frenzy they are probably buried, I would just like a rough timeframe as to when I should expect it. I may call them in a week or so if they don't follow up to my email.

this dates back to march of 2012, but I figured it was worth posting anyways since I saw this thread.

I ordered an IWB holster from JMG holsters and was told it would take a month or so until they even started working on it. several months passed by, still nothing, so i emailed and got no response. so i basically gave up and realized i was out my $42. however i did pay through pay pal (either i didn't get my money back with a claim, or waited too long to make a claim - i don't remember) and it was made through a guy by the name of Jose Guererro under the email: orders@jmgholsters.com

of course the website is no longer functioning and this was two years ago. but i have no idea if everyone got ripped off like i did, or some people actually received a product.

If you are waiting on an order from Bravo Concealment you might want to look at the website. After waiting over a month for my holster I went to their site to look around. They were offering their most popular holsters to ship within 5 days, AND AT A BETTER PRICE. I found this very distasteful that they could have orders waiting and be filling new orders.

In their defense a complaint bought a quick reply and my holster shipped within a day or two of that.

I just went through an issue with my chosen Holster Maker that didn't turn out well. It was not his fault. I became aware that due to the high demand for hides over the last year because of the severe drought conditions in the West, the quality of Hide for the rig I was trying to get was scarce, at least for the moment. I was also informed that due to the process needed to dye my rig the color I wanted, it would take longer. He was in no manner offering excuses, he was making an honest attempt to school me on a couple things I had not considered. I still want to do business with this man, and look forward to spending my money with him, but because of my particular requests, it will have to wait for awhile. I'm thankful that his explanation was given in a gracious manner that helped fill in some of the balnks for me, and in no way was it an insult to me. No need to mention the name, as I'm sure there are some legitimately frustrated folks in this thread who have been abused or mislead. I'm not one of them, but I do hope that this information might cause some to be sure to ask "all" the right questions, and yto be open when the explanation is reasonable for the delay. Sandpiper

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 172324252627

Links