Where's my holster?

This is a discussion on Where's my holster? within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I spoke with Mark a couple of times this past weekend and he advised me as to what he has been going thru in confidence ...

Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Where's my holster?

Senior Member Array torrejon224's Avatar
    I spoke with Mark a couple of times this past weekend and he advised me as to what he has been going thru in confidence so I am not going to post it on a forum. I still have a good sized order in with him and intend to stick it thru to completion as he has the good business sense to not charge up front. If he wishes to post his problems which personally I don't think will happen due to the nature, it's his call. I'm sure that he will be completing all his orders and that those who have the patience will be rewarded.
    Last edited by torrejon224; January 15th, 2008 at 06:50 PM. Reason: wording change

2. Remove Ads

Bumper in no way was knocking your staff, its amazing the amount of info your staff goes over on a daily basis.
    This is by far the most open and personable forum on the web.
    I was the first person to post on this thread minutes after finding this site.
    The only reason I was searching was to find out if Gary Brommeland was doing the same thing to other people that he was doing to me.
    I certainly did not want to come across as a trouble maker and this thread has done exactly what it needed, to point to the holster makers that do an honest, good job.
    This is a great site for opinons, advice, and help from some of the most knowledgable people in the shooting community.
    This is a great site Bumper.
    Thanks for letting me be a part of it.
    GUN CONTROL= I WANT TO BE THE ONE IN CONTROL OF THE GUN

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

My order from Bulman Gunleather came today.(although I did have to send him a rather "terse" email prior to getting it). 8 months from order to fulfillment. Well one down and one to go......Mr. Brommeland promised me via email "4 to 8 weeks more"....

Bulman Gunleather

SD, you have me concerned,. When I ordered from Bulman in October by phone, I was told 4 months!! My email was never answered requesting status. If I do not receive it by Feb 25, may be time to cancel the order by registered mail. Hope I can find a OWB for my HK in the next 12 months.
    "Politicians and Bureaucrats, depend very much on the complicity of their victims, and like criminals, are flummoxed when we don't play the victim role."

Well basically I informed him via email(which he never responded to) that he had five days to produce my holster or I wanted my money back. And presto....My holster magically appeared in my mail box.

Quote Originally Posted by sdr7871 View Post
    Well basically I informed him via email(which he never responded to) that he had five days to produce my holster or I wanted my money back. And presto....My holster magically appeared in my mail box.

Are you referring to the Brommeland holster order? If so, there is hope!

This will be my last post on this thread.
    (unless he lied about my check)
    In an email from Gary today:
    "After your BBB stunt your order was cancelled."
    "Your refund check will go out sometime next week."
    (He can't even nail down a time to go to the mail box)
    "And please do not contact us again."

For the rest of you still in the fight Good Luck.

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by cdwolf View Post
    "After your BBB stunt your order was cancelled."
    Since we all know seeking justice/honesty/integrity from a holstermaker is no "stunt", this can only confirm that Gary is actively seeking to eliminate personal customers from his order backlog, so he can sell directly to CCA without having to deal with actual people, and sell at the newer, higher prices.

At least you're getting a refund, some posting here haven't received them when requested.

Hate to say it, but I told you the BBB would work.
    Remember, no matter where you go, there you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaystekan View Post
    Hate to say it, but I told you the BBB would work.
    I don't hate to say it you were right
    (ok this is my last post)

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by RobbW View Post
    this can only confirm that Gary is actively seeking to eliminate personal customers from his order backlog, so he can sell directly to CCA without having to deal with actual people, and sell at the newer, higher prices.
    You hit the nail right on the head.

This is what it has been about all along. Instead of fulfilling his obligations to fill orders that he already has been paid for, he cancels them and issues refunds because...prices paid were much lower then he can get now esp. given leather is more expensive. This BBB, don't like a comment made on an internet forum, nasty email stuff is just an EXCUSE.
    A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity.
    -- Sigmund Freud

Thumbs up

Over the last few years I spoken to Gary and Remy several times. I don't think they are rip-off artists. I think they got in over their heads with their ventures. I like his holsters and will await my order being filled.

Senior Member Array torrejon224's Avatar
    Best of luck to you!!

gym

just a suggestion

After reading a few pages of this thread, I can't understand waiting over a year for anything, including a mail order bride, in a ferrari, that's called fraud. After a "reasonable" amount of time, you either return the money, or ship the merchandise. There is a certain amount of time that is considered reasonable, probablly ,90 days, that's ,90 , days after you were told you were going to recieve your stuff. If I were you guys, I would get on this guys case with the BBB, they have worked for me very well in the past, and get your holster from another source, something sounds fishey with this year or 2 year stuff. I waited a month or 2 or 3 even, from some of the top holster makers, "when a new model" gun would first come out, and was notified along the way with email, or phone call "before computers", but some of this stuff is just outrageous behavior.

I filed a claim with the BBB, only the second one with gary. He had till the 29th to respond. In my claim they asked what i wanted and i simply stated my order i paid for.
    garys response was after that my order was cancelled and would put a refund checkin the mail.
    Just checked my mail no refund yet.
    If he would have sent my order then the final BBB report would not have been as bad as it's going to be.
    I don't know if this is right for me to say or not (mods please delete if it's not)
    I wish the rest of you that has had such a problem would also file with the BBB. IMO this is fraud.
    This goes way beyond bad business

Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Links