K&D Eagle Defender with a twist lol .

This is a discussion on K&D Eagle Defender with a twist lol . within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I received my Eagle Defender ( HK P7 )today but did not get a chance to take pics since i had to break ice and ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: K&D Eagle Defender with a twist lol .

VIP Member Array Redneck Repairs's Avatar

K&D Eagle Defender with a twist lol .

I received my Eagle Defender ( HK P7 )today but did not get a chance to take pics since i had to break ice and feed i barely met the mail lady .

Ill see if i can get some pics took and a bit of a first impression review posted to this thread tomorrow . Ill leave out just what the " twist " is untill i can get pics up .

Thanks Kevin for the fantastic response to my needs. Your efforts and skills are greatly appreciated .
    Make sure you get full value out of today , Do something worthwhile, because what you do today will cost you one day off the rest of your life .
    We only begin to understand folks after we stop and think .

Criminals are looking for victims, not opponents.

2. Remove Ads

Glad to hear you got it. We shipped that out to you on Dec 14th. Apparently it sat in Denver for a few days before they figured out they were supposed to forward it to you.

Hope the holster serves you well.

Distinguished Member Array ripley16's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Redneck Repairs View Post
    Ill see if i can get some pics took and a bit of a first impression review posted to this thread tomorrow . Ill leave out just what the " twist " is untill i can get pics up .
    I've had a Eagle Defender for a while now. You'll like it I'm sure. I can't wait to see what your Twist is.

I am looking forward to those pictures also!! I already know it is going to be a sweet holster though!!

Ron
    Shine on...
    S&W M&P 9c
    S&W 9 Shield
    Taurus Raging Bull .454 Casull
    S&W M&P15 Sport;
    Mossberg 590A1

Sigh. I'm waiting patiently for mine. My card was billed on 11/10 so it should be much longer. I finally broke down and emailed Kevin to ask when it will be ready but I haven't heard back from him yet. I had hoped that Santa would bring it but I guess I'll get a lump of coal instead. Sniff.

Ed
    US Navy Retired Silent Service

The real test of a man is not when he plays the role he wants for himself, but when he plays the role destiny has for him.
    Vaclav Havel

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fsufanaz View Post
    Sigh. I'm waiting patiently for mine. My card was billed on 11/10 so it should be much longer. I finally broke down and emailed Kevin to ask when it will be ready but I haven't heard back from him yet. I had hoped that Santa would bring it but I guess I'll get a lump of coal instead. Sniff.

Ed
    Ed, send him a PM or call him. There is not usually that much time between billing and arrival. He may be away today. I emailed him this morning and haven't heard back. Normally he responds the same day.
    George

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe. Albert Einstein

Ed
    LOL, Kevin charged my card on Nov. 10th too!

After a month (Dec. 10th), I emailed him and he replied he was about to start it, but encountered some family troubles.

I was really hoping to get the holster before christmas, but now I'm hoping to get it before Feb!

I finally broke down and emailed Kevin to ask when it will be ready but I haven't heard back from him yet.
    Ed
    Unless you've tried to contact me since 12/20 (the oldest email inquiry that I have), then I would have to say that to my knowledge I never received your email inquiry.

To answer your general question - your order will be done this week. We are currently working on orders that were received from 8/16 - 8/30 (which you placed yours on 8/16). There are a couple of orders that are older than that, and there are a few orders that are sooner than that.

If you would like to try and contact me and discuss your order, then please feel free to do so. Our phone number is 813-601-0504; you can send me a pm here on the forum, or you can send us an email at leathercraft (at) hotmail (dot) com.

Quote Originally Posted by itieknots7 View Post
    LOL, Kevin charged my card on Nov. 10th too!

After a month (Dec. 10th), I emailed him and he replied he was about to start it, but encountered some family troubles.

I was really hoping to get the holster before christmas, but now I'm hoping to get it before Feb!
    If you would like to contact me with your real name, I'd be more than happy to provide you with an update.

Distinguished Member Array fotomaker57's Avatar
    OK enough chatter about orders. Were are the pictures?
    The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.
    Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by mike_1 View Post
    OK enough chatter about orders. Were are the pictures?

I'm waiting for those pictures too....

VIP Member
    Tease

Is it a pink Holster with fringes? LOL.

VIP Member Array Redneck Repairs's Avatar
    LOL Ok guys here is the deal Yesterday ( the 23rd ) SWMBO stated i needed to help with holiday prep, so no pics . Today ( Christmas eve ) it is now 5 am and i am getting ready to head over to the place we will celebrate my familys xmas , so no pics . Tomorrow we will head out about same time to go to SWMBO's dads since the rest of her family bombed out and we refuse to allow him to be alone on xmas . so again likely no pics . After xmas celebration(s) wind down ill get them i promise lol . Between now and then the little p7 will be my holiday gun . Now that i have a nice holster , any excuse to dress up ya know lol .
    Make sure you get full value out of today , Do something worthwhile, because what you do today will cost you one day off the rest of your life .
    We only begin to understand folks after we stop and think .

Criminals are looking for victims, not opponents.

Distinguished Member Array snowdoctor's Avatar
    Man..if feel like i've been stood up for the prom!!! I thought there would be pictures...darn those christmas activities with family....where are your priorities?? LOL have a great Christmas...just don't forget us on the 26th.
    ----DOC-----

--people ask why I carry, and I show them this picture. I think it says it all.--

NRA Certified Instructor--many disciplines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Links