Just Ordered Smartcarry

This is a discussion on Just Ordered Smartcarry within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Ill let you guys know what I think after it undergoes the trial period. Hope its a Godsend....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Just Ordered Smartcarry

Just Ordered Smartcarry

Ill let you guys know what I think after it undergoes the trial period. Hope its a Godsend.
    Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about seeking whom he may devour. 1 Peter 5:8

http://groups.myspace.com/Concealedcarry

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by CelticWolf View Post
    Ill let you guys know what I think after it undergoes the trial period. Hope its a Godsend.
    I'm not sure we need any modeling pictures.

Distinguished Member Array mr.stuart's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rljohns View Post
    I'm not sure we need any modeling pictures.
    I'll FWD you the entire portfolio...
    Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about seeking whom he may devour. 1 Peter 5:8

Distinguished Member Array Anubis's Avatar
    I have and sometimes use SmartCarry. In some circumstances, it's an excellent method of carry.

VIP Member
    Don't know if "Godsend" is the right word, but it is mighty handy to have in the holster drawer.

Love Mine

I love mine and use it everyday 7am - 11pm. I can carry in every enviroment anytime of year completely undetectable.

Like i've stated in previous threads... been looking for a way to carry that would accomidate my work attire. Shirt and Tie. They say that pleated pants are better than non pleated to conceal the bulge. I figure if I wear it for a week before taking it to work.. that will work out any snags so no oops at work... lol...

Perfect Design For Office Enviroment

Quote Originally Posted by CelticWolf View Post
    Like i've stated in previous threads... been looking for a way to carry that would accomidate my work attire. Shirt and Tie. They say that pleated pants are better than non pleated to conceal the bulge. I figure if I wear it for a week before taking it to work.. that will work out any snags so no oops at work... lol...
    I wear mine in a office enviroment everyday with zero problems.

Senior Member Array Ragin Cajun's Avatar
    Good luck with it! Mine ate more nuts then a squirrel. It's okay if you are standing all day long.

yeah... I stand 12 hours a day at work. Its a fairly active enviorment also. walking, crouching, bending, turning, sitting,

nuts.. that aint good.. so you don't sit down fast?

VIP Member
    It should be in everyone's holster inventory. Be patient, keep adjusting and working with it, and it will serve you well. Pictures of Charlie have been enough for me.
    Liberty, Property, or Death - Jonathan Gardner's powder horn inscription 1776

Tu ne cede malis, sed contra audentior ito.
    ("Do not give in to evil but proceed ever more boldly against it.")
    -Virgil, Aeneid, vi, 95

Senior Member Array Ragin Cajun's Avatar
    I still have it and haven't used it for about 3 1/2 years. It can definitly benefit you at times. Try it, you may like it. Some others seem to and say only good things about it. Everyone is different and has their perfered method. I went through 4 different holsters before I bought the fifth one I perfer and use daily. It is a IWB Bianchi holster. That is for my 380. I just bought a M&P 40C that I'm having a custom IWB made for it. I tried it in my smart carry and thought this could work, Sat down and thought hummm. I don't like having to adjust in public. Part of the reason I think it didn't work good for me is I'm 5'6" and a buck fifty. I also sometimes use an ankle holster too if I want to tuck in my shirt. Having a varerity of styles is a good thing. I don't think there is one holster that works perfect for everything. Good luck to you!

you have to adjust the smart carry after you put it on thru-out the day??

VIP Member
    I think what makes all the difference is the size of the gun. A 642 works really good in a SC. I'm just not crazy about the slow draw. It is a deep concealment holster. I only use it when I feel it's the only way I can carry because of dress attire. This is would be like to a funeral or a time I have to wear dress pants and a dress shirt.
    I find alot of times with the same dress atire, I can carry in a shoulder harness and sometimes choose that over the Smartcarry. I do have a drawer full of holsters, but they are all holsters I use from time to time. Some I use daily, some only on occasion. The Smartcarry is one I am glad I have but only use occasionally. It's like a drawer full of tools. Some ya rarely use, but it sho is nice to have em when ya need em.....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Links