Pagerpal

This is a discussion on Pagerpal within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by DizTbone George... I'm just old enough to doubt that I have had many or any great ideas. I'm now in the business ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Pagerpal

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DizTbone
    George... I'm just old enough to doubt that I have had many or any great ideas. I'm now in the business of a few ideas in the okay to good range, here and there.

The Pager Pal-on-nightstand idea was an accident. (Sort of like Archimedes' discovery of measuring mass by displacement in a pool of water.) I was just looking for somewhere to put the wep where I could get to it. After much trial, I pulled the Pager Pal off one day and just hung it on the open drawer. Eureka! The rest, as the saying goes, is history. Now...to accidentally invent something marketable...

Michael
    Michael, I could not resist poking a little fun. The only way I could have used the idea would have been for you to post it right after the original post in the thread. I post my offer and got one answer very quickly. So even if I had seen it before I shipped it, it would have gone. On a better note, Geo2020 has said that he will try it out for me when he gets the package.

Have a good one, brother.
    George

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe. Albert Einstein

2. Remove Ads

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links