UBG!!!!!

UBG!!!!!

This is a discussion on UBG!!!!! within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I've had mine for a few months now and I just gotta say that I love this thing!! Very nice quality and it conceals great! ...

Thread: UBG!!!!!

UBG!!!!!

I've had mine for a few months now and I just gotta say that I love this thing!! Very nice quality and it conceals great! When I first got it the leather was a little stiff and the gun was a little hard going in and out, but after breaking it in for a week or so that holster is one of the best I have ever owned.

I carry a S&W M&P .40 Compact and even with just a T shirt on it conceals great.

My brother in law was in town over X mas and he tried mine out. Be looking to hear from him soon Nate!!!

I've been hearing so many good things about M&P line. Really giving springfield and Glock a run. Love my tupperware gun (mill pro) and am looking to upgrade to .40 cal. Either XD or M&P. I like the grip safety lock and crimson laser has models for each. Good choice. And atleast it wasn't a new car you let him drive, they are alittle more expensive to impulse buy.

Just got my second one in an like them both. + 1 on the break in. Nate told me when I got he first one to take somethhing flat and hard, like a butter knife and rub it over the inside to smooth things out. It seemed to helo.

My first one was a Canute, an IWB for a Kahr PM 9. The latest one is a Bonneville, an OWB for a 1911.

Great holsters.

UBG makes good stuff, I have two that I can think of right now and one for sale cause I was so excited to pick another one up I didn't realize it was a lefty!

Which one are you talking about and can you post pic's, pic's are a good thing.

Ti
    Train and train hard, you might not get a second chance to make a first impression!

I vote for Monica Lewinsky's Ex-Boyfriend's Wife for President.....Not!

I will have to get some pics when I get home but the Holster is a Striker IWB for my M&P. I'm thinking about getting another one for my 1911 but don't know if I want a IWB or a OWB.

rmarcustrucker - I LOVE my M&P. I had a XD .40 in a service model before it and I liked it but for some reason I just didn't like the way it felt in MY hand. The M&P feels so much more natural and I like how good it looks VISUALLY compared to the XD.

Yep, I have a Canute on order for my M&P Compact. What a great gun! Looking forward to it.
    A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity.
    -- Sigmund Freud

Distinguished Member Array BIG E's Avatar
    I have a black shark Bonneville for my MP9 and love it.

My wife asked what holster I wanted for X Mas and I told her that I really couldn't pick one out right now. I have the Bonneville and it's all I wear. My next will be an IWB just cause I don't have one.

It really says a lot for UBG when I tell my wife not to buy me another holster.

I may be sick or something.
    Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft!

-- Theodore Roosevelt --

Links