Crossbreed Super Tuck...yay or nay? - Page 4

Crossbreed Super Tuck...yay or nay?

This is a discussion on Crossbreed Super Tuck...yay or nay? within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Mark, there's still no mention of you picking the horsehide for me and me alone. Also, no mention of dropping/not offering horsehide anymore. You only ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Crossbreed Super Tuck...yay or nay?

Mark, there's still no mention of you picking the horsehide for me and me alone. Also, no mention of dropping/not offering horsehide anymore. You only mentioned supply problems which indicates a temporary situation. My query to you was concering how other holster manufacturers could get it. Who knows, maybe there's some worldwide shortage on dead horses and other companies have a huge reserve stock or something. Again, I really do appreciate the extra mile you went for me.

As for your "A, B, C, D" email, honest to God, I never got that one but it doesn't shed any more light on the lacking information listed above. I only got the one that you hand picked some horsehide and that it would be an extra $15. Is that email in your sent items? I'm just curious because I've had some problems receiving emails lately for some reason.

Sponsor
    Quote Originally Posted by kimberbp22 View Post
    Mark, there's still no mention of you picking the horsehide for me and me alone. Also, no mention of dropping/not offering horsehide anymore. You only mentioned supply problems which indicates a temporary situation. My query to you was concering how other holster manufacturers could get it. Who knows, maybe there's some worldwide shortage on dead horses and other companies have a huge reserve stock or something. Again, I really do appreciate the extra mile you went for me.

As for your "A, B, C, D" email, honest to God, I never got that one but it doesn't shed any more light on the lacking information listed above. I only got the one that you hand picked some horsehide and that it would be an extra $15. Is that email in your sent items? I'm just curious because I've had some problems receiving emails lately for some reason.
    Scott, I did mention that it was no longer available,

(Scott,
    Sorry but horsehide is not available right now due
    to supply problems.
    thanks
    Mark)

Also it is not anywere on the website as an option, but it will be today or tomorrow.

And yes all those are in my sent items, I cut and pasted the entire exchange from my inbox/sent items..

Like I said, no biggie and no hard feelings, I just posted our exchange as you requested. If you missed the ABCD email I apologize but it didn't bounce on this end and so I assumed you had recieved it.

And you are correct, I didn't tell you I was going specifically for you but I did say I would look into it, which I did.

I can once again look into getting some, and perhaps offer it once again.
    The major factor here will be if I can get it in a weight that I like, if it is still on the thin side I won't bring it back. Regardless of what other holster makers are doing, they do not make the same holster as I do, thier needs in the properties of thier material is different than mine.
    Mark Craighead
    Owner/Founder
    CrossBreed Holsters LLC
    http://www.crossbreedholsters.com

Thanks for the clarification. I'm expecting to post some glowing reviews of this holster after I try it out for a few weeks. I've never had a "tucker" style holster or ones that had clips on either side of the gun, which should make for a much thinner holster. I like my Sparks SS2, but it's a rather thick holster!

Sorry I didn't read your "not available RIGHT NOW due to supply problems" as completely dropping the option. Sounded temporary to me. I called some other makers and they had horsehide in stock. Again, maybe there's some mysterious shortage and they bought a bunch before hand... Then again, it did take over FOUR months to get my last Sparks in horsehide.

Thumbs up

Another satisfied customer here. When I saw this thread, I honestly thought "Did I put mine on today?" I'm sitting on the couch with a dog up against me, and honestly couldn't feel it. After a few days of break in, it's pretty comfy.

My only regret now is the super clips. They're fast on and off, but with a few shirts, they show if I bend down. I'll be one of the first orders when the new clips are ready. And now that it's been mentioned, the "combat cut" would make draw easier. I'll have to trim that up . . .

Mark makes a good honest holster at an honest price, and fast to boot. You may not want to show off your nickel-plated-sissy-pistol in one, but if you're a git-r-done type of guy, this is your holster.
    "Lord, help me to be the person my dog thinks I am."

Quote Originally Posted by MnemonicMonkey View Post
    Mark makes a good honest holster at an honest price, and fast to boot. You may not want to show off your nickel-plated-sissy-pistol in one, but if you're a git-r-done type of guy, this is your holster.
    Yup, that's why I ordered it. I love my high end custom holsters, but I have a pistol I want to carry NOW. Don't want to wait a better part of half a year (or more) for one. Plus, I've never had a hybrid holster so I'm really looking forward to this one.

Yay from me. Most comfortable holster I have bar none! I plan on buying several more for my other guns

I jsut recently ordered my third crossbreed supertuck. I have one that fits both my kel-tec PF9 and P-11, another that fits my CZ2075 RAMI, and just ordered a third for a J-frame revolver. I intend to order a fourth shortly for an N-frame 325PD. I am crossbreed's biggest fan.

jw

I have nothing but high praise for these holsters!

I wear mine every day 7:00 am to 11:00 pm...

Superb customer service!
    "If it is possible, as much as depends on you, live peaceably with all men." Romans 12:18
    ...if not...be prepared to meet Mr.10mm, .45, .40 or any one of their little brothers.

Senior Member Array Super Trucker's Avatar
    I see that they are selling belts now also.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Sponsored Links