Mitch Rosen vs Andrew Leather

This is a discussion on Mitch Rosen vs Andrew Leather within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Anyone own these rigs? Either the Mitch Rosen Counter carjacker or the Andrews leathers version? Looking for some feedback or reviews on them. Thanks!...

Thread: Mitch Rosen vs Andrew Leather

Mitch Rosen vs Andrew Leather

Anyone own these rigs? Either the Mitch Rosen Counter carjacker or the Andrews leathers version?

Looking for some feedback or reviews on them.

Thanks!

2. Remove Ads

I have the Andrews Leather version and am very happy with it. The attachment system of the two are very different and which one is better is purely personal taste. The Andrews attaches with two one way snaps and a leather piece. You can attach it to your belt or seat belt and pull your shirt over it.

If it's a common firearm then there's a chance he already has one made up from his gun show stock, if not there'll be a wait for him to make it. Sam's a great guy to deal with if you give him a call.
    If you stand up and be counted, from time to time you may get yourself knocked down. But remember this: A man flattened by an opponent can get up again. A man flattened by conformity stays down for good. ~ Thomas J. Watson, Jr.

Nice, called him up this morning at Andrew's and he is getting it out today. Great guy to talk to!

I own alot of Rosen leather and I think he makes amazing leather. The detail in the hand boning of his full detail products is perfect. He gets a bad rap on his pricing and some people find his attitude a bit smug. I do not own any Andrews leather but the detail seems to be lacking compared to Rosen although the Andrews leather does look thicker. Good luck with the Andrews Holster

Wow, got the carjacker in from Andrew's leather.

Nice the wrap around leather snap gives it zero chance of coming off my belt, and the quality is just wow, very nice.

A week delivery time, and that included a holiday in there, so ordered last Friday and he was kind enough to drop it in the mail before his gun show and it was waiting for me today.

Thanks buddy, don't know if you visit this forum or not but it is a great addition to my collection!

Your pics on the website do not do these justice! Keep up the good work and I look forward to a few more products from you sir.

And on top of it all he sent it without even charging my credit card yet.

I can see he takes pride in his work and a big thumbs up to all the custom leather makers out there! Pride in America at it's finest.

Now for the real shocker. Sam doesn't even own a computer! My hats off to the man. Wish I could do the same but not with my work these days.....

Oh, and Sam has never been too worried about on line forums either! Then if I had his work load I probably wouldn't either......
    If you stand up and be counted, from time to time you may get yourself knocked down. But remember this: A man flattened by an opponent can get up again. A man flattened by conformity stays down for good. ~ Thomas J. Watson, Jr.

Distinguished Member
    I'm jealous. I'm into my third month on a cross draw but some folks feel happy when they get their custom made in six month!

Links