Defensive Carry banner

Alessi PCH or Milt Sparks Exec Companion???

3K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  QKShooter 
#1 ·
I'm looking at the Alessi PCH and the Milt Sparks Executives Companion. Has anybody tried both of these? Opinions? Which is more comfortable in your opinion? Any pics would be helpful.

Everybody raves about the VMII, but I want something smaller & easier to put on.

I'm leaning towards the Alessi PCH. Any thoughts?

I have a Glock 26. I prefer to wear at about 3:00-3:30 position.

#2 ·
Can't comment on the MS, but have used the PCH in the past. Worked real well and was super comfortable for my 1911. I had a PCH for the G27 and didn't care for it. It was comfortable, but found the split loop design was much better for concealing the thicker Glock. Give Lightning Arms a call, they may have a PCH in stock.

#5 ·
Had them both, sold all my EC's and VMII's and went with the PCH. The others seemed to press on my sciatic nerve but Lou's design is perfect and hasn't caused me a bit of trouble. I like the "minimalistic" design like the Summer Special but what makes the difference is the addded leather edge at the rear. I love Sparks products but just can't wear their IWB rigs comfortably. Mine are all for 1911s.

#6 ·
I have one PCH and am waiting for a second to be made. I find I like them better than the other IWB I have tried for the following reasons:

1. Rides much lower in the pants then a Summer Special style.
2. Easier to put on and take off then a VMII style.
3. Stays open in the pants without the added bulk of a reinforced mouth.
4. The wing on the front snugs it down nice and tight and distribute the presure better then a SS style.
5. Does not shift up and down in the pants which is a problem with the one off set loop styles like a Rosen Arg.

I have never tried a Executive and I am sure it would work well. But you will like the PCH and if you don't you can sell it right away for more then you paid for it. If you buy it for a 1911 and don't like it I take it!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.