Rick Waltner Holsters

Rick Waltner Holsters

This is a discussion on Rick Waltner Holsters within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I got a Rick Waltner holster for my birthday. Its called the CFS (Clarks Fork Special). It's a great holster. I also got a belt ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rick Waltner Holsters

Rick Waltner Holsters

I got a Rick Waltner holster for my birthday. Its called the CFS (Clarks Fork Special). It's a great holster. I also got a belt from him as well. Being my dad, I should get one whenever I ask for one, but it seems that I only get them for special occasions or if I pick up a pistol he hasn't made a holster for yet.

Cole
    Obama used "hope" and "change" to win the presidency.... Benjamin Franklin wrote in Poor Richard's Almanac, "He that lives upon Hope will die fasting." On change, John Adams wrote, "A Constitution of Government once changed from Freedom, can never be restored. Liberty, once lost, is lost forever."

Distinguished Member Array mavrik46's Avatar
    Nice. Does he have a web site?
    Greg

It's not what you go thru in life, but how well you go thru it.

He's working on a website now. It's close to being ready for launch. I know he is taking orders now. He also has some posts on here and a few guys who have ordered from him also posted a few. He can be reached at rick4570-at-hotmail.com
    Last edited by P95Carry; January 22nd, 2008 at 07:53 PM. Reason: Split email addy to protect from spamming.
    Obama used "hope" and "change" to win the presidency.... Benjamin Franklin wrote in Poor Richard's Almanac, "He that lives upon Hope will die fasting." On change, John Adams wrote, "A Constitution of Government once changed from Freedom, can never be restored. Liberty, once lost, is lost forever."

Assistant Administrator
    That's one very nice sharp looking rig

When a website is up and running let me know info on it and we can consider placing it on the mega holster links list.

What's Dad's username on DefCarry? Rick4570 I assume.
    Chris - P95
    NRA Certified Instructor & NRA Life Member.

"To own a gun and assume that you are armed
    is like owning a piano and assuming that you are a musician!."

http://www.rkba-2a.com/ - a portal for 2A links, articles and some videos.

Administrator
    Nice and sweet looking. Dad is a good leather worker.
    Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

kpw
    Hey...I can picture my new BHP in that!

Distinguished Member Array snowdoctor's Avatar
    does it have a sweat shield on the back side? that protects the gun and my love handles?
    ----DOC-----

--people ask why I carry, and I show them this picture. I think it says it all.--

NRA Certified Instructor--many disciplines

Yes snowdoctor, it does....

Your so lucky Cole, nice holster! Now if your dad would just make one for himself. I have one of his IWB's for my 1911, but I had to pay for it. but I was happy to. I have one orderd for my Glock 30, and a belt as well!!
    "Planning to draw and chamber a round after TSHTF is like planning to fasten your seatbelt after you see the other guy run a stopsign..."

Professional hand engraver.
    To see full picture of knife in Avatar click here

Very nice work!

Especially the IWB, but both are gorgeous.

B.

I just received a Waltner holster and two mag pouches for my G21. They look fantastic and will let all know how they fit/work.

No website! He'll be swamped in a week!

Cole,

Does he make that OWB for the Sig P229? I've been looking for a snap loop OWB holster WITH a sweat shield for some time now. Seem's like I've found it!

Does he make that OWB for the Sig P229? I've been looking for a snap loop OWB holster WITH a sweat shield for some time now. Seem's like I've found it!
    Ray,

Yes he does. Actually, I think we were talking the other day, and he was saying how he'd like to get an order for a Sig. Shoot him an email. Rick4570-at-hotmail.com

(Cole - split that email again - trying to reduce spamming cos if you show it on here bots will pick it up! Chris)

sorry chris. I forgot.

Cole

After talking with Rick this evening about my order and his new web site. He said he felt his web site was ready to let out of the bag,
    Check it out. Welcome to Rick Waltner Holsters The web master did a very nice job, she is still working out a couple little bugs, but all in all everything works well. Congratulation Rick on the new web site, I wish you the best of luck.
    Longbow
    "Planning to draw and chamber a round after TSHTF is like planning to fasten your seatbelt after you see the other guy run a stopsign..."

Professional hand engraver.
    To see full picture of knife in Avatar click here

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links