Mitch Rosen Premier - Review w/ Pics....

This is a discussion on Mitch Rosen Premier - Review w/ Pics.... within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; The Mitch Rosen Premier has become one of my favorite OWB holsters. I just ordered my second one for my Sig P220C. Pictured below is ...

Thread: Mitch Rosen Premier - Review w/ Pics....

The Mitch Rosen Premier has become one of my favorite OWB holsters. I just ordered my second one for my Sig P220C. Pictured below is the Expressline version for my H&K P2000 which cost $90 directly from Rosen. Although not as finely boned as the Full Detail, it is plenty sharp looking and just as functional. Lead time on the Expressline is approximately 4 to 5 weeks, not bad considering custom holster wait times.

I included a side by side pic of the Rosen with a Alessi CQC/S made for G19. I find the two holsters ride at a very similar height, and have similar cant. The belt snaps are slightly smaller on the Rosen. The Alessi has an extra piece of leather at the mouth of the holster. The leather on the Rosen tends to cover up more of the outer part of the gun than the Alessi. Both do an excellent job at keeping the gun tucked in against the body, and equally are super comfortable. The Rosen leather just has that "click" to it when holstering. I find drawing from the Rosen to be real smooth. As much as I like my CQC/S (and I have a few), I find myself ordering from Mitch Rosen. Have a look at some pics...
    Attached Images
    A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity.
    -- Sigmund Freud

Distinguished Member Array ripley16's Avatar
    I carry a Kahr P45 in the same holster. I've found no fault with it at all other than I had to "break in" the holster a bit, unlike the Galco Concealable I had been using. Break in was accomplished in 48 hours with a few strips of paper and some Draw EZ. The Mitch Rosen Premier is a fine holster. I was lucky enough to find mine at a gun show.

Sponsored Links