New K&D Holster

New K&D Holster

This is a discussion on New K&D Holster within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Here is my new K&D Dakota Defender [IMG] [/IMG] [IMG] [/IMG]...

Thread: New K&D Holster

Smile New K&D Holster

Here is my new K&D Dakota Defender
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]

Quit posting these boring, perfect, K&D pics!

Looks good.

VIP Member Array Redneck Repairs's Avatar
    oO( just a whine for Kevin to read but why does everyone else have the nice svelte clips and i have the big honkin clips you would anchor the uss reagon with ?? )
    Make sure you get full value out of today , Do something worthwhile, because what you do today will cost you one day off the rest of your life .
    We only begin to understand folks after we stop and think .

Criminals are looking for victims, not opponents.

Oohh btw feel to pm or call since i whined in public lol .... sorry bud i am happy but i coudnt resist the dig on the thinline clips .
    Make sure you get full value out of today , Do something worthwhile, because what you do today will cost you one day off the rest of your life .

Quote Originally Posted by Redneck Repairs View Post
    oO( just a whine for Kevin to read but why does everyone else have the nice svelte clips and i have the big honkin clips you would anchor the uss reagon with ?? )
    I think those are the newly designed kydex clips from Comp-Tac. I believe that K&D switched over to the new design as soon as it was available.

yea leather and my ol whinin low sped butt got stuck with them ol thick clips lol , but then back in the bad ol tac days when " we all had to walk two mile to school , and it wuz uphill both ways " days " thick clips is all we had , so if that is what Kevin sold me , i mena that is that is that is the best there is ... never mind the thin wenches show up a week or so later LOL . Now that i ragged enough i admit its all in good humor , and my clips are fine , in fact i would not have confidince in any thinner clips . being stable . When , not if , but when i order my next holster from K&D i hope they have a stash of the " thick " clips left , because if so i want them . more area is just more control afterall .

Man, that sho' 'nuff is a gorgeous holster! Congrats! That gun don't look half bad either!
    "A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." -- George Washington

Hey, that holster looks a lot like one of mine, except mine is blacker...

K&D holsters are great, I can't wait until I need something else from them. Nice choice. :)

Once you guys get the angle you want, do you cut those long pieces of plastic off? Looks like they would be uncomfortable down the britches!

Distinguished Member Array fotomaker57's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AZ Husker View Post
    Once you guys get the angle you want, do you cut those long pieces of plastic off? Looks like they would be uncomfortable down the britches!
    I trimmed mine down
    Mike
    The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.
    Thomas Jefferson

VIP Member
    Nice holster. I like the narrow clips. I have just gotten where I don't carry much IWB, but if I were to buy another IWB holster I would want the narrow clips.
    George

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe. Albert Einstein

??

i wonder if i need 2 sets of clips for IWB or OWB ,i have a cohchise
    on order and i wanted the versatility of the holster does ANy one
    no

Sponsored Links