Posting Pics of Holsters

This is a discussion on Posting Pics of Holsters within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; As I've been looking for my next holster, I've had a great deal of time looking at the pictures of holsters posted by members here. ...

Thread: Posting Pics of Holsters

Posting Pics of Holsters

As I've been looking for my next holster, I've had a great deal of time looking at the pictures of holsters posted by members here. The one thing I've noticed is many of you take great pictures of the holsters and its refreshing to see the craftmanship involved with the various makers. The one thing that isn't as common that really helps those of us shopping or looking at the next purchase is pictures of the holster actually being worn. I've been able to see a few of these and it's nice seeing how the actual item rides. Now I know there are many of us that don't enjoy posting pictures of ourselves, whether we are too thin, too fat, or whatever the reason may be, but I think the good far outweighs the bad. I just wanted to take the time to make the suggestion that if possible, when posting new holsters if you wouldn't mind posting pictures of it being worn. And a special thanks to those who have already done this. This has helped me in knowing what makers I really am interested in.
    "All war is deception" --Sun Tzu
    MOΛΩN ΛABÉ

2. Remove Ads

JD
    Administrator
    Thre is all ready a thread running on that, stand by for the link...

Here it is:
    http://www.defensivecarry.com/vbulle...concealed.html

Links