Just got my Crossbreed Supertuck

This is a discussion on Just got my Crossbreed Supertuck within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; And so far it's just what I expected. It's comfortable even pre-breakin and has just the right amount of retention for my XD45 4". I ...

Thread: Just got my Crossbreed Supertuck

And so far it's just what I expected. It's comfortable even pre-breakin and has just the right amount of retention for my XD45 4". I haven't messed around with the cant or anything yet, but my initial reaction is a big thumbs up! It's really easy to reholster one-handed which has been a slight issue with some of the other IWB holsters I've gotten. It also fits all three of my XDs nicely (XD40 4", XD45 4", XD9 Subcompact), which is a bonus. I'm going to wear it around for a few days and see if anything changes, but I expect to be completely satisfied with this purchase and it only took a week and a half to get in the mail

From one "Daddy" to another, I'm sure you'll like it even more after the break in period. Mine is so comfortable I even forget I'm wearing my XD9. Plus the turn aroun d time for these puppies are great got mine in under a month.
    "Fear is nothing more than an emotional response to the perception of danger coupled with the belief that I can't handle it."
    "If you change that belief to 'I can handle it', you'll no longer experience FEAR. You'll simply see what you are facing is a challenge... an opportunity to test yourself.

I am another satisfied Crossbreed SuperTuck owner. I carry my XD 9 Subcompact comfortably all day long. Excellent holster. I have an XD 45 Tactical that fits it as well, but it is too big for me to conceal.

Sponsored Links