K&D Came Through!

This is a discussion on K&D Came Through! within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; My new K&D holsters finally came in today. Actually there's a couple more still coming that weren't quite ready and I should have them soon, ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: K&D Came Through!

K&D Came Through!

My new K&D holsters finally came in today.

Actually there's a couple more still coming that weren't quite ready and I should have them soon, but Kevin sent the first two now.

The first is an Eagle Defender with beavertail trim for my Colt Commander

and the second is a Laredo Defender with alligator for my Sig P220

The holsters are beautifully made and fit like a glove. They're also very thin and light, yet very firm. Just what I expected from a master craftsman.

Thanks Kevin, I can't wait to see the rest!
    "Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!" - Patrick Henry

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    Nice leather. Beavertail is a leather I have thought about using. My next holster will be for my Norinco 1911 after the customizing is complete, and I plan to have some exotic on it. Congrats on some really fine leather.
    George

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe. Albert Einstein

Distinguished Member
    Very nice holsters , great pictures , I am so jealous .

i cant wait

mine should be here soon lookin at yours
    i am really looking forward to getting my cochise
    and start sporting it i spoke to the K-Man and he said 5 weeks @
    2 weeks ago

Distinguished Member Array CT-Mike's Avatar
    Today is the 15 week point on my Dakota Defender for an XD .40SC that I don't even own yet! (Will be changing that situation today).
    "The natural progress of things is for liberty to yield, and government to gain ground."

- Thomas Jefferson

"I'm the arrow, you're my bow, shoot me forth and I will go"

"Do not let any individual posts put a knot in your Big Boy Under-Roos"

Quote Originally Posted by CT-Mike View Post
    Today is the 15 week point on my Dakota Defender for an XD .40SC that I don't even own yet! (Will be changing that situation today).
    That's the smart way to go. I'm doing the same thing myself. When I decided that my next gun was going to be an M&P 45 I ordered a holster for it right away, and I'm in the process of ordering another. It'll probably be another month or two before I get the gun and hopefully the holsters will arrive about the same time.
    "Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!" - Patrick Henry

Beautiful!
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in a grey twilight that knows not victory nor defeat."

Theodore Roosevelt

kpw
    That is some beautiful leather you got there. I really like the alligator.

Senior Member Array bluelineman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by N-frame Smith View Post
    My new K&D holsters finally came in today.

and the second is a Laredo Defender with alligator for my Sig P220

Did you ask him to cut down the leather on the snaps a bit? It looks like they're smaller (better) than the ones pictured on his website.

Quote Originally Posted by bluelineman View Post
    Did you ask him to cut down the leather on the snaps a bit? It looks like they're smaller (better) than the ones pictured on his website.
    Actually, I didn't ask him to do it, but I noticed it and think it's a good idea also. I assumed that it's a change he's made in the model since I do recall others mentioning that their snaps stuck out some.

Very fine leather there N-frame Smith. Kevins work just gets better and better. I need to turn in an order for my wife's Taurus 38. I have had 2 of his holsters for close to a year now and I love his work. Kevin is a great guy also.

Ron
    Shine on...
    S&W M&P 9c
    S&W 9 Shield
    Taurus Raging Bull .454 Casull
    S&W M&P15 Sport;
    Mossberg 590A1

Definately like the lower profile snap flaps...mine stick out and grab the cover garment something aweful.. Because of that it is not getting much use... Yes, those are snapped... otherwise it is a beautiful holster... Thinking of trimming them down to make it more user friendly ... Kevin hit another home run as your holster is simply beautiful
    If your not packin' your slackin'

Its better to have and not need than to need and not have, keep it safe but keep it loaded!

USN : Desert Storm

Very Nice !!

soooooooon

well kevin took the money so i cam getting closer to a new belt and
    my holster ,,,i cant wait
    thanks kevin

Distinguished Member Array CT-Mike's Avatar
    unleashed,

When did you place your order. This coming Saturday marks the 16 week point for me, and he hasn't charged my card yet. I can figure out about how much longer I have to wait based on when you placed your order.

Thanks,

Mike
    "The natural progress of things is for liberty to yield, and government to gain ground."

- Thomas Jefferson

"I'm the arrow, you're my bow, shoot me forth and I will go"

"Do not let any individual posts put a knot in your Big Boy Under-Roos"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links