Help with Kramer pocket holster

This is a discussion on Help with Kramer pocket holster within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Well here we go, Gun 340 M&P Holsters Mika and a Kramer. I love the quality of the kramer but even though I placed the ...

Thread: Help with Kramer pocket holster

Help with Kramer pocket holster

Well here we go, Gun 340 M&P Holsters Mika and a Kramer. I love the quality of the kramer but even though I placed the gun in a ziplock to loosen it up some it still wants to come out of the only pair of pants I have that will conceal pocket carry. I'm thick thighed and mabey I'm fooling myself. As I posted before how Robert Mika stood behind his product to the point he responded to an e-mail of mine with a phone call and said he would send me a holster at no cost and if I liked it pay him and if not give it away, What a true buisnessman he is that has faith in his product. I tried to give away the mika on another forum to a holster poor person who may need one but to many greedy people stepped forward with PM's needing thier 2nd or 3rd I removed my post. I'm glad I did now as the mika is the one that stays put every time. Is there anything Kramer users are doing that may help my problem as I do like some retention. Sorry I'm so ate up, Mabey I should stick with the VM2-H and the .45, But I'd really love a pocket gun. Robert

2. Remove Ads

Wrap the gun in plastic wrap and then put it in a plastic bag. Leave the gun/bag/plastic wrap in the holster overnight, if it is not loose enough by then it never will be.

I got some leather pocket holsters that I guarantee will stay put in your pocket......
    www.RKBAholsters.com

Check it out for quality reasonably priced leather and kydex Pocket, IWB and OWB Holsters......

Put your gun in a sock . Shove it in the holster over night until it loosens up. I love my Kramer for my 442
    Support your local gun shop.

Slideglide or Leather Lightening

Are you sure you got the proper draw down for hooking the Kramer?
    Training means learning the rules. Experience means learning the exceptions.

Thankyou all for the replys, I guess I will continue practice rocking the holster forward to hook the front of the pocket. I thought friction should keep it in. Thanks Robert PS I apoligize to all for my distastefull language in my orig. post and I was rightfully spanked for my potty mouth.

I have a Kramer, have the same problem with it..never stays put..I think you are supposed to flip the holster off the gun during the draw with the index finger...Never worked for me...replaced it with a Mika..stays in the pocket every time.

It seems there is no fine line when it comes to looks and function when it comes to getting my gun out every time. The Mika is spending more and more time in my pocket. I will most likely sell the kramer.

I used WalMart sacks to make my Baby Eagle fit. Took about a week of using more and more layers but when I got done it was a wonderful fit. Sure it took time but it was worth it. The WalMart sacks are thin and slide out easy and depending on how many layers and don't wear the finish on the gun.
    Life member NRA since 1983
    I carry a Kimber Ultra Carry II in a Crossbreed SuperTuck. My wife carries a Walther PPS .40 w/Crossbreed holster.

I'm confused. If the Mika is good, why are you fooling with the Kramer? I've got 2 Mika's (Square bottom and Regular) and I can't fathom why I'd want anything else.

Am I missing something?

Links