Finally ordered a Crossbreed

This is a discussion on Finally ordered a Crossbreed within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; After doing lots of reading and shopping around, I finally bit the bullet and ordered a SuperTuck for my fullsize 1911. I've read so many ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Finally ordered a Crossbreed

After doing lots of reading and shopping around, I finally bit the bullet and ordered a SuperTuck for my fullsize 1911. I've read so many great things about them and am now just trying to calm myself down until it gets here!!

The website said it usually takes 2-3 weeks for delivery, is this pretty much what I can expect? I'm trying to not get too anxious, but I'm hoping this is the holster I can hold onto for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by KamikazeSloth View Post

The website said it usually takes 2-3 weeks for delivery, is this pretty much what I can expect? I'm trying to not get too anxious, but I'm hoping this is the holster I can hold onto for a while.
    At most. They're pretty quick. It's not the prettiest holster out there, but I sure like mine!

have had mine a little over a year now and love it . in fact I have 2......

He had mine to me in just under two weeks. It's a good product, very comfortable and the craftsmanship is excellent, though as everyone points out, it's not suitable for holster beauty pageants.
    "Wise people learn when they can; fools learn when they must." - The Duke of Wellington

Yep you will like it. It's my daily carry holster.
    Life member NRA since 1983
    I carry a Kimber Ultra Carry II in a Crossbreed SuperTuck. My wife carries a Walther PPS .40 w/Crossbreed holster.

I think it's pretty obvious I'm excited about it.

Thanks for the idea on delivery, this is gonna be a hard few weeks!

I actually kinda like the look of it, I had a High Noon tuckable IWB holster for another gun I used to own and while it did exactly what it was supposed to, I looked like I had a tumor growing out of my hip, so the overall size is one of the big reasons I went with the SuperTuck. I'm 6'3" and pretty slim so stuff on my waist kinda stands out, hopefully this will help with blending things in.

I have used one for almost a year now,i love it and i have two guns that it fits, my p345 ruger and my beretta 9000s, very comfy all day.

I ordered my CrossBreed SuperTuck Deluxe on Jan 28th 08. Although I know it won't be here for a couple weeks, I find myself wandering by the front door daily looking for a package. My oldest son thought he would be funny and ring the doorbell to see his oldman run to answer it thinking it was the UPS guy. He knows I ordered a new holster. He found out real quick who was laughing last when I chased him down and put him in a double chicken wing.
    Last edited by CaptOFD92; February 6th, 2008 at 01:54 AM.
    Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!

BENJAMIN FRANKLIN

When I ordered mine, the site was saying 1 - 2 weeks. Order date was Tuesday of the week before Christmas. A very late mail delivery brought me my new Crossbreed on Christmas Eve, exactly one week later. Mark is da man! And his holsters are da holsters! I've got no criticism to offer for the Super-Tuck, nor for the craftsmanship and attention to their customers' needs that Crossbreed strictly adheres to. A great holster, a great company with great service. What else is there to say?

Blues
    "A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." -- George Washington

Just ordered mine last night with all the bells and whistles (V-clips, J-hooks and the combat cutaway). I'm a patient lad, though, and these 2-3 weeks will fly by.

Next up, a couple of nice sturdy gun belts. Got my eye on a couple from "The Belt Man".

I put the slice and dice on mine and now love it. I wore it yesterday and it will be worn tom. Hides my thick H&K as well as can be asked. I need to order an extra set of clips.
    GUN CONTROL= I WANT TO BE THE ONE IN CONTROL OF THE GUN

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

The Supertuck is an excellent holster option for IWB carry! I have had mine for about a week now and have worn it almost nonstop even without the pistol in it (cant legally carry at work). I forget it's there.

Here is a post of mine from many months ago. It may save someone some wait time.

Just an FYI - I called Crossbreed holsters to order mine this week - they were running approx 4 weeks out for build time. He gave me a contact of James at Kelly's Police & Tactical - 417-831-3106 - one of their Dealers that stocks the most common Crossbreed holsters. It was the same price so I ordered it on a Monday & had it on my hip Wednesday.
    Last edited by FlyboyLDB; February 7th, 2008 at 12:43 PM.

My new CrossBread Super Tuck

My CrossBreed Supertuck Deluxe arrived today! I ordered it on Jan. 27th and 9 business days later its here on Feb 7th (very fast). It looks as if it will meet my needs perfectly. Thanks Mark, another satisfied customer.

XD40 service:

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!

BENJAMIN FRANKLIN

That's great! I ordered mine the day after you did so hopefully that means mine will be on it's way soon or close to it! I got it for a full size 1911 so I'm pretty sure it's not exactly the hardest one to make, if he didn't already have some waiting. Anyway, I'll update as soon as I receive it!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links