Kevin drew on my account!

This is a discussion on Kevin drew on my account! within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Yay!! Kevin (K&D) drew on my account on the 6th! One Dakota Defender soon to be on the way. Ooh, I'm so excited....

Thread: Kevin drew on my account!

Kevin drew on my account!

Yay!!

Kevin (K&D) drew on my account on the 6th!

One Dakota Defender soon to be on the way.

Ooh, I'm so excited.
    He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose. - Jim Elliott

The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it.
    Albert Einstein

2. Remove Ads

Mike, I know just how you are feeling!! I am looking forward to some great pictures soon!!

Ron
    Shine on...
    S&W M&P 9c
    S&W 9 Shield
    Taurus Raging Bull .454 Casull
    S&W M&P15 Sport;
    Mossberg 590A1

Quote Originally Posted by miklcolt45 View Post
    Yay!!

Kevin (K&D) drew on my account on the 6th!

One Dakota Defender soon to be on the way.

Ooh, I'm so excited.
    Now the really looooong part of your wait begins. The last two weeks just drag on forever and ever
    Abort the Obamanation not the Constitution

Those who would, deny, require permit, license, certification, or authorization for me to bear arms are as vile, dangerous & evil as those who would molest, abuse, assault, rape or murder my family

Quote Originally Posted by LongRider View Post
    Now the really looooong part of your wait begins. The last two weeks just drag on forever and ever
    It's been 2 weeks since yesterday, when I found out he had drawn on my account.
    He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose. - Jim Elliott

The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it.
    Albert Einstein

Distinguished Member Array CT-Mike's Avatar
    Congrats. I am hoping that he charges my card here in the next few days. Saturday 2/9 was the 16 week point, so I have been checking my card balance daily. I also have a Dakota Defender coming for a XD40SC with shark trim.
    "The natural progress of things is for liberty to yield, and government to gain ground."

- Thomas Jefferson

"I'm the arrow, you're my bow, shoot me forth and I will go"

"Do not let any individual posts put a knot in your Big Boy Under-Roos"

Well, don't get too excited. I ordered a pocket holster on Oct 9 and was told it would be ready by 12/18. I haven't seen it yet and K & D hasn't answered my e-mail asking for status. I'm a bit disappointed, myself. It was a PayPal purchase, so he drew on my account over 4 months ago...

liberterian5:

I'm pretty much up to date on responding to email inquiries. Perhaps I didn't receive your email inquiry? Please feel free to send me a PM through here and I'd be more than happy to check on it for you, or if you prefer I can refund you your money. Your call....

ETA: Never mind - I figured out who you are. Your order was placed on October 10th and through a paypal address that I rarely use. In any event, I have not received any email inquiries from you in recent weeks. We do have the holster ready to ship out to you on Wednesday. Or as I mentioned, I can provide you with a refund. Let me know through a pm here or by phone at our shop (813-601-0504).

Edit Again: Got your pm. According to our records, your order was placed on 11/9 vice 10/9 (I thought you were someone else based on the date you gave us of 10/9.) So, yes, we are behind in meeting the 8-10 week turnaround quoted to you for the pocket holster. And your holster is scheduled to be worked on this week.

Links