New Wilson Combat Hi Power IWB Holster

This is a discussion on New Wilson Combat Hi Power IWB Holster within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I just recieved my Wilson Combat Companion IWB Leather holster by mail today. They had them on sale and I just could not pass up ...

Thread: New Wilson Combat Hi Power IWB Holster

I just recieved my Wilson Combat Companion IWB Leather holster by mail today. They had them on sale and I just could not pass up a good deal. I have been wearing it around the office all day and it is very comfortable. It really holds the gun securely and I really like the high ride design. It will really get a workout this weekend as we are headed to the San Antonio Stock Show & Rodeo.
    The only thing needed for evil to exist is for good men to stand by and do nothing!!!

Distinguished Member Array Gunnutty's Avatar
    Looks like a nice setup. Does it hold the gun tight to the body. I like the high rise rigs, to me they are easier to conceal.
    We will be much better off when we learn to deal with things as they really are, instead of how we wish them to be!

Senior Member Array torrejon224's Avatar
    I have on of them for my S&W 1076, very comfortable and stable, great CCW rig.

Senior Member Array stanislaskasava's Avatar
    Oh... nice. I thought you meant you got a holster for your Wilson Combat Hi Power.

I wish Wilson Combat made a Hi Power, I have three of their 1911's and they are fantastic guns.

Gunnutty,

It does and the tighter my belt the tighter to the body it is held.
    The only thing needed for evil to exist is for good men to stand by and do nothing!!!

Looks nice. I just ordered some Wilson leather and thought I would share with the forum on the quality etc.
    Yours looks good. Can you comment on likes or dislikes?

Nice Holster Tex.

Enjoy the Stock Show, "the most fun you can have with your boots on." Since you're in the area I guess I can ask you. Is the Leon Springs Cafe still serving the best hamburgers in the world? It's been a long time, and I want a hamburger.

Biker

Nice rig wish I was going to the stock show with ya
    Jack dog

I had to jump on this deal too. The price was too good to pass up since they are on closeout. I hear that Wilson gets some of their holsters made by Rafter S, and this looks like one of them. I am excited and it should be here in a few days.

tex45acp, do you carry that rig at the stock shows to shoot the cows or at the rodio to shoot yourself before that big bull turns you into a greas pile?
    Best wishes.

Quote Originally Posted by GrandmasterB View Post
    I had to jump on this deal too. The price was too good to pass up since they are on closeout. I hear that Wilson gets some of their holsters made by Rafter S, and this looks like one of them. I am excited and it should be here in a few days.
    I like the extra leather skirt, but don't find such a holster on the RafterS site.
    Best,
    Jerry

They where out of stock when I looked for a shark skin one but I made a trade for one that should be here in 3 days.
    Have Fun and Shoot Straight !!

Golfer,

I trust the livestock more than the spectators. In San Antonio, I dont trust anyone. I have been there off and on all my life and have seen things that would make the average Joe never want to return. I actually watched a group of thugs, using box cutters, cut up another thug due to the color of the shirt he was wearing. It was the goriest thing I have ever seen. Unfortunately this was long before CHL were ever thought of.

Take my word for it.....I there is a chance of a large bull changing me into a grease pile....I think I would want more than a BHP in 9mm. Somewhere along the line of a dangerous game rifle caliber as is used in Africa for the Big 5 would be more suitable here.

tex

Sponsored Links