Wild Bill's Concealment Holsters - Page 2

Wild Bill's Concealment Holsters

This is a discussion on Wild Bill's Concealment Holsters within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by ExSoldier762 Welcome to the forum! Love your avatar! My pups are Newfoundlands and are direct cousins to the Saint Bernard. We're crazy ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Wild Bill's Concealment Holsters

New Member Array Taipei Personality's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ExSoldier762
    Welcome to the forum! Love your avatar! My pups are Newfoundlands and are direct cousins to the Saint Bernard. We're crazy about those dogs.
    Thanks for the welcome! We have two Saints, a four year-old female and a two year-old male.

I love Newfies. They are great dogs!
    Armaque in armatos sumere iura sinunt

Administrator

Wink OK I called Wild Bill Holsters

They were unable to come to the phone at this time.
    Visit their website or.....
    If I wanted to place an order...Press "3"

and if I wanted to leave a message for Bill...Press "1"

Sooooo...I pressed "1"

And I left my name - phone # & a message.

I asked what his normal waiting time is for orders...how far he was back ordered.
    I also mentioned that his company was getting modestly slammed on a web forum that I moderate...by a customer who got no replies...to either his e-mails or to his phone calls after almost a 6 month wait for his holster.

We'll see what happens.
    It's very possible to need to wait for a custom holster but, it is not proper to fail to return customer phone calls...or to not respond to e-mails.
    I just want to be fair.
    The guy might be sick...or there might be some other problem.
    But, it was a female voice that recorded the answering machine message & she (or somebody else) SHOULD respond to customer e-mails and phone messages.

Hey QKShooter,
    You could be waiting for a while(If they even respond).
    I doubt they will!

I finally got in touch with my credit card dispute rep, and she told me to hold on to the box because they might try to ask for it back. I don't know why, they could have just accepted it in the first place and I wouldn't still have to be going through this.
    The credit card rep said Wild Bill's have the right to dispute MY dispute, so I can't wait to hear what Wild Bill has to say! What can he possibly say to defend my dispute; "The customer didn't pay fast enough?, The customer gave me the wrong address?, All custom orders take a year to complete!

I can't wait! I'll keep you all informed!

Like I said in the past. If he would of made the holster correctly(even if it was a year later), there would not be any lip from me!
    Blackhills Leather took care of me(super fast)!
    Train how you Fight
    Slow is Smooth, Smooth is Fast!
    "Anything you do can get you killed, including nothing." Murphy's Combat Law

The majority of the time when a charge is disputed, your credit card company notifies the credit card processing company that is used by the vendor (Wild Bill's). Most processing companies immediately take the funds from the account that they originally were deposited into, i.e., business checking account or similar. They then notify the vendor in writing about the dispute and the vendor is given a period of time to respond (2-4 weeks). If the vendor chooses to respond, then the case is reviewed and a determination made. If they rule in your favor, the amount is credited to your card. If they rule in the vendor's favor, then the amount is deposited back into the account of the vendor. If the vendor does not respond by the due date, then the ruling goes in favor of the buyer, and the amount is credited to your card.

same here

Quote Originally Posted by threefeathers
    My Wild Bills No Such Agency is my most comfortable holster, (I have a bunch) but it took forever. I can't believe he hasn't straightened his act out. The only worse was Derry Gallegher who still owes me 125 bucks.
    I have the No Such Agency for my kimber and it is extremely comfortable. I love it. Although I purchased mine from their desk at a Gun Show in VA not through the website. The quality of the holster I got was good, but it appears they are having serious customer service issues among other things, which in this day and age means it will lead to much bigger issues down the road if they don't get their act together. Keep us posted on the transpirings.

I would like to know if there was any resolution to this situation.

I ordered a Fusion Paddle, Belt, & paddle mag holder in January, still waiting.
    I wouldn't mind the wait if, it wasn't already paid for.
    The last time it took 4 months

I received my Gun paddle about 2 weeks ago after waiting for about 9 months. After all that time, it doesn't fit the gun I ordered it for (a Smith 325PD with 4 inch barrel). It fits a Smith N frame with short underlug like the Mountain Gun. Also it appears that the holester was mounted too low on the paddle as it will only fit when wearing a 1 inch or less wide belt.

I tried to reach them both by phone and email for over 2 months to find the status of my order before I finally was able get a hold of them. They didn't return calls or emails. I just kept calling until someone answered the phone.

Revolver Nuts
    NRA Lifer

Quote Originally Posted by Revolver Nuts
    I received my Gun paddle about 2 weeks ago after waiting for about 9 months. After all that time, it doesn't fit the gun I ordered it for (a Smith 325PD with 4 inch barrel). It fits a Smith N frame with short underlug like the Mountain Gun. Also it appears that the holester was mounted too low on the paddle as it will only fit when wearing a 1 inch or less wide belt.

I tried to reach them both by phone and email for over 2 months to find the status of my order before I finally was able get a hold of them. They didn't return calls or emails. I just kept calling until someone answered the phone.

Revolver Nuts
    NRA Lifer
    After all that time and it doesn't fit the gun i would be throwing a fit

I had several belt scabbards and belts along with mag carriers from Wild Bills. Some purchased from shows some from call in orders. All this before I knew what "real" leather should be! His quality was not up to the standards I hold now. Such as Lou Alessi, Josh Bulman, Alex Nossar, Matt DelFatti, Mark Garrity to name a few.

This has been my experience as well. I was lucky to have a real nice holster to compare with the Wild Bill I purchased. The Wild Bill holster and belt were not in the same league. The dollar invested was real close though!

Almost all my holsters have come from Alessi! I have a couple from Sparks.

Wild Bills Used to be a reliable outfit in the past, Don't know now though.
    quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

OK....You guys have REALLY bummed me out!

The only two belts I have worn for the past two years are my Wild Bills belts. I have one black and one tan belt. They are double thick leather and after two years, they don't show much wear at all.

I have lost some weight recently and am on the last hole in these belts and was looking forward to ordering some smaller replacements.

But if I had to wait 6 months for my new belts, my head would explode (where's my duct tape?).

I guess I'll just have to look around for my replacement belts.

wj
    I ordered a belt, holster and mag pouch combo about 7 years ago. Paid for it up front. Called, etc. Took many months. Bill was or whoever answered the phone, nice and told me it would take several more weeks. Showed up, nice but not great! Belt keeper was black and the belt brown! Other companies are quicker and provide a superior product IMO. wj

Just got an email from WB, said 2 more weeks, we will see

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links