More UBG.

More UBG.

This is a discussion on More UBG. within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Here are some pics of a great Canute Nate sent me for my Nighthawk T3. I have carried it on several occasions with great success. ...

Thread: More UBG.

More UBG.

Here are some pics of a great Canute Nate sent me for my Nighthawk T3. I have carried it on several occasions with great success. Enjoy

JD
    Administrator
    Very nice!

Quote Originally Posted by XD9mm View Post
    Here are some pics of a great Canute Nate sent me for my Nighthawk T3.
    That looks really nice, good detail / boning. I have wondered do the belt loop allow the holster to move a lot?
    Abort the Obamanation not the Constitution

Those who would, deny, require permit, license, certification, or authorization for me to bear arms are as vile, dangerous & evil as those who would molest, abuse, assault, rape or murder my family

Quote Originally Posted by LongRider View Post
    That looks really nice, good detail / boning. I have wondered do the belt loop allow the holster to move a lot?
    I wear only 1 3/4" belts and that is the size of the loops so there is no way the holster loops can move up and down on the belt. I wear my belt pretty tight as well, so that pretty much eliminates lateral movement also. Those two things combined equate to a pretty stationary holster.

Sponsored Links