Looking for a specific IWB holster...

This is a discussion on Looking for a specific IWB holster... within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I am trying to find a holster that I once found online, but I can't remember who makes it. It is IWB, with a long ...

Thread: Looking for a specific IWB holster...

Looking for a specific IWB holster...

I am trying to find a holster that I once found online, but I can't remember who makes it. It is IWB, with a long plastic clip that attaches to the bottom, so the holster is tuckable. Here is the defining characteristic: the clip has 3 points that grab the belt. I believe it is only made for 1-1/4" belts.

Can anyone help?

2. Remove Ads

Well, I did a bunch more searching and I think I have found it. The Galco SkyOps. For some reason, I thought I had previously found something similar with a straight drop. If anyone knows of a holster with no cant, please let me know. Thanks.

Sponsor
    ShooterM,
    That looks like the cant would be settable. It says that it is ambidextrous. I'd give them a call.
    Would you have any interest in a Kydex rig?
    T*A*N*S*T*A*A*F*L
    The best things in life are not free.
    They are paid for with the blood of brave men and women!
    M&P Forum
    Ohioans For Concealed Carry
    Holsters

Ok, I will look into the option of adjusting the cant. Thanks. Yes, I would consider a Kydex holster with similar attributes. Ideas?

I would check out the crossbreed supertuck, best IWB i have used. What kind of firearm do you want the holster for or did I miss that?

This holster would be for a small Kel-tec PF-9. I am looking for something with a straight drop to be worn at or in front of the hip (2-3 o'clock). The Supertuck is a good option, but too much holster for what I want. I will also have an MTAC for this gun, so I want something smaller and simpler, without two belt attachment points. Right now, I'm looking into the Comp-tac Two O'clock, as well as the FIST K4. The FIST has more space to tuck a shirt, but the "ultra thin" Kydex concerns me for durability. Thanks for the help.

You might also look at the Tucker "Cover-Up"

I'm waiting on one for my Glock 19, I ordered it based on the discussion in this thread over at TPI.

You might also check the CCW forum over at Warrior Talk as there are a bunch of guys who favor "appendix carry"
    "Being a predator isn't always comfortable but the only other option is to be prey. That is not an acceptable option." ~Phil Messina

If you carry in Condition 3, you have two empty chambers. One in the weapon...the other between your ears.

Matt K.

You can check J.W. O'Rourke Leather Products as well. The clip fits up to a 1-1/2" belt, I think, and it's light weight and a good value. I thought I wouldn't like its being non-adjustable, but it's been working okay so far. I don't know for sure about your pistol, but he does list the Kel Tec 32 and 380. Call him to see if he can fit your's, too. He's pretty nice to work with.

Quote Originally Posted by ShooterMcGavin View Post
    This holster would be for a small Kel-tec PF-9. I am looking for something with a straight drop to be worn at or in front of the hip (2-3 o'clock). The Supertuck is a good option, but too much holster for what I want. I will also have an MTAC for this gun, so I want something smaller and simpler, without two belt attachment points. Right now, I'm looking into the Comp-tac Two O'clock, as well as the FIST K4. The FIST has more space to tuck a shirt, but the "ultra thin" Kydex concerns me for durability. Thanks for the help.
    ShooterMcG,
    I too have been looking for a good IWB holster for the PF-9. I am now waiting for two kydex models - an iwb from Stellar Rigs, and a generic c21b paddle from Fobus. I like Fobus paddle holsters and never had a problem. Good retention, easy holstering, easy to clip on. The c21b is supposed to have an adjustable tension. I'll report when I get it and use it. I found the comp-tac after I ordered the Stellar; their kydex look very good. Sriggs makes a nice looking leather product, as does KD, both for the Kel-tecs.
    Too much of a good thing is not enough... member of WVCDL and NRA

Links