High Noon Holsters

This is a discussion on High Noon Holsters within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Good choice High Noon has great products!!...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: High Noon Holsters

Good choice High Noon has great products!!
    GUN CONTROL= I WANT TO BE THE ONE IN CONTROL OF THE GUN

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

2. Remove Ads

I think I'm going to order a bare asset IWB for my new kimber I just got. I want something soft that will form to the smooth edges of my meltdown.

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Have two for my S&W Sigma:

Skin tite (OWB Hi-ride) & Split Decision (IWB tuckable, seems to be a popular one here

I have a Split Decision for my G 26 - very pleased.

modified a bit....

I use a split decision, but did modify it a bit to fit me better. This is my first holster, and I didn't want to lay out the cash for a custom that I wasn't sure would be comfortable.

I just took the clip, moved it up and made it straight with the barrel. It works fine. Of course, the holster is not the nicest looking anymore.

It might be even a bit more comfortable however, if the muzzle was up just a tad. I'm still learning what works, what doesn't for me. Pretty obvious, isn't it?

I really like the thinness of this holster.

Sooo....Alex....if you are wanting to get into making well fitting holsters for women, I think you would have a good test market!
    Attached Images
    "Let me control the textbooks, and I will control the state." - Adolf Hitler

I just became an owner of a slide guard from High Noon. Very nice holster and mag pouch!! Pics will follow as soon as my wife tells me where the camera is!! As far as OWB goes This has got to be one of the best around!! this is it until I get pics
    Close Up Slide Guard Black
    Great Company!!

Quote Originally Posted by bluedaisy View Post
    I use a split decision, but did modify it a bit to fit me better. This is my first holster, and I didn't want to lay out the cash for a custom that I wasn't sure would be comfortable.

I just took the clip, moved it up and made it straight with the barrel. It works fine. Of course, the holster is not the nicest looking anymore.

It might be even a bit more comfortable however, if the muzzle was up just a tad. I'm still learning what works, what doesn't for me. Pretty obvious, isn't it?

I really like the thinness of this holster.

Sooo....Alex....if you are wanting to get into making well fitting holsters for women, I think you would have a good test market!
    Hi Bluedaisy,

You made a Hidden Ally and your sewing looks good!!! Alex will like it when he gets up here to see.Hidden Ally

Take care
    Justin

Hey Bluedaisy,

Thats a nice sewing job!! Good for you. Next time call us we would have switched it out for the Hidden Ally The Hidden Ally is almost the same as the Split Decision, which is what you got except for the cant. Hidden Ally is straight drop 0% Cant and the SD is canted Foward Cant

Take Care
    Alex

Administrator

I'm particularly impressed with the way High Noon bones/finishes their horsehide holsters.
    I've never seen a horsehide rig finished and detailed quite so nicely.
    And I actually love the undyed natural leather look.
    Super nice job. Very superior.
    I know (for a fact) that is not easy to do.
    I think I'll have to order a horsehide holster from them.
    Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

Me to later this year (when I have some money) I'm going to order one of there, Down under w/clip in horsehide for my kimber.

My H&K has a High Noon home!!!

jim
    Very nice,cd. My daughter bought me a Public Secret with the clip for my M&P 9c. I'm able to conceal the M&P much easier now and I've worn it for 15 hours during a trip, which included changing a tire on my daughter's Jeep, without a problem. I wouldn't have managed that with my other holsters.

Great quality and customer service from Justin and Alex.

jim

Hey Jim,

Glad you like that. The Public Secret w/clip is a new one for us, we are almost done with all the design work and it is a stocking item. So if anyones gun is not listed on the site, it will be soon.

Take Care
    Justin

Quote Originally Posted by High Noon View Post
    Hey Bluedaisy,

Thats a nice sewing job!! Good for you. Next time call us we would have switched it out for the Hidden Ally. The Hidden Ally is almost the same as the Split Decision, which is what you got except for the cant. Hidden Ally is straight drop 0% Cant and the SD is canted Foward Cant

Take Care
    Alex
    Hello Alex and Justin...That is TOO funny. Had I only known! Well, my husband purchased the holster thinking I would NOT be appendix carrying. Didn't even think to look on the web site to see if there was something similar, I just started taking it apart and reconfiguring it. Well, I guess, I'll just have to recommend the Hidden Ally from now on.
    "Let me control the textbooks, and I will control the state." - Adolf Hitler

Hey Bluedaisy,

When you are ready to get more bells and whistles on a holster. This is a stocking item for us. Its like the hidden Ally with more features. Alter Ego

Take Care
    Alex

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Links