Eric Larsen ~ His Holster Web Site

This is a discussion on Eric Larsen ~ His Holster Web Site within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Eric Larsen H.B.E. Holsters By Eric Please Note: I am in no way trying to plug "one particular one" of our "holster making forum members" ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Eric Larsen ~ His Holster Web Site

Administrator

Eric Larsen H.B.E. Holsters By Eric
    Please Note: I am in no way trying to plug "one particular one" of our "holster making forum members" but, I noticed yesterday that Larsen REALLY has a ton of various, assorted holster photographs on his web site.
    I was really looking at nice holster photos on his site for a very long time yesterday.
    Just my opinion that his site would be an IDEAL place or a "First Stop" to visit if you are new to concealed carry & want to look at really nice, large, clear photos of the different types of holsters that are available to you.
    You can look at assorted finishes and "cant angles" & styles, holster locations, etc., "all in one place" ~ over there.
    Then you'll be better able to eliminate some guesswork & reach a more qualified conclusion about what type of carry rig might be best suited for you and your size, gender, and body type.
    I don't know exactly how many really nice photos he has posted over there but, I am guessing it numbers in the hundreds.
    Maybe you'll spot the perfect holster for you!
    I am really impressed with Holsters By Eric & his prices are very reasonable and fair for super nice quality "hand made" leather.
    His site will prove to be a valuable "learning tool" for any forum member wondering "What Holster Do I Buy???"
    So...I am plugging his site as an Educational Tool for potential holster shoppers.
    Of course...you couldn't go wrong by ordering a beautiful holster from him either.
    I sure would check his site out if you have questions about buying leather....and what exact style, finish, and/or configuration.

Here Is The LINK ~ Click Here.
    Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

Senior Member Array Eric Larsen's Avatar
    Well...Im humbled! QKShooter, thank you very much.
    I appreciate the kind words greatly. I do have literally hundreds of pics on my site. I cant say what the total is as it changes or gets bigger daily. My customer pics section is getting very large...approaching over 115 pics by its self.
    Your post means alot to me as I built the site to cater to ALL people looking for holsters....NEW n OLD! I hope its been helpful to some in determining what may work the best for their specific needs in gun leather. Anyway.......Thanks again. Im honored :D
    Shoot well.....Eric
    If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice..........Rush

Eric makes some very fine leather, of which I have been lucky enough to have a few. I cannot reccomend him highly enough!
    If total government control equals safety, why are prisons so dangerous?

Eric, Just took a look at your site very nice workmanship and I was impressed to say the least. I'll have to catch up to you via phone one of thes days to discuss a new holster set up for myself.

Senior Member Array Eric Larsen's Avatar
    Thanks for the kind words. I appreciate it...anytime I can help anyone..Im just a phonecall or email away.
    Humbly........Shoot well.
    If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice..........Rush

Administrator

Yep, Tony

It sure is a plus to have your leather holster maker directly reachable to help plan an intended holster project.
    Those that are serious about concealed carry already know that they will be living with that holster as an "almost attached" part of their body every day & for many HOURS at a time.
    It's almost like getting a "skin graft"
    It has to be right. The construction needs to be really perfect.
    The basic leather needs to be of very high quality.
    The modest extra dollars that a customer spends in order to position their firearm at the perfect angle and height (for them) is so very worth it.
    Buying an Ultra~High Quality piece of gunleather really is a long term investment...since a properly constructed leather holster will last the wearer many, many years.
    Some (for sure) will even outlast their present owners & still remain highly serviceable well into future generations.
    Making a high quality is quite labor intensive. There are LOTS of steps & stages involved in proper construction.
    Even the leather needs to be cut from the hide in a certain direction to prevent undesired stretch.
    I would never begrudge a custom holster maker the extra $$$ that they absolutely NEED to charge in order to fabricate a custom rig or even a semi~custom slightly tailored holster.
    They earn their money for sure.

Distinguished Member Array AnimalKracker's Avatar
    And Eric takes the time to discuss your needs and wants so that you will both be happy with his work. Turn him loose to work his magic. Hope to have mine in a couple of months.

Distinguished Member Array dimmak's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by QKShooter
    It sure is a plus to have your leather holster maker directly reachable to help plan an intended holster project.
    Those that are serious about concealed carry already know that they will be living with that holster as an "almost attached" part of their body every day & for many HOURS at a time.
    It's almost like getting a "skin graft"
    It has to be right. The construction needs to be really perfect.
    The basic leather needs to be of very high quality.
    The modest extra dollars that a customer spends in order to position their firearm at the perfect angle and height (for them) is so very worth it.
    Buying an Ultra~High Quality piece of gunleather really is a long term investment...since a properly constructed leather holster will last the wearer many, many years.
    Some (for sure) will even outlast their present owners & still remain highly serviceable well into future generations.
    Making a high quality is quite labor intensive. There are LOTS of steps & stages involved in proper construction.
    Even the leather needs to be cut from the hide in a certain direction to prevent undesired stretch.
    I would never begrudge a custom holster maker the extra $$$ that they absolutely NEED to charge in order to fabricate a custom rig or even a semi~custom slightly tailored holster.
    They earn their money for sure.
    well said QK...
    "Ray Nagin is a colossal disappointment" - NRA/ILA Executive Director Chris W. Cox.

"...be water, my friend."

I've got a full carry rig on order with him for my S&W 642 - yep, the anticipation's killin' me but it'll all be worth it soon enough.
    Jack

Distinguished Member
    well, I got lucky and snagged this one for my P-01 from another forum, the guy bought it intending to get a P-01 but never did. My good fortune! Made by Eric Larsen HBE. Its very comfortable and I really like it!

Nice holster, and nice pistol! Custom grips? Not familiar with the P-01, but it looks nice!

The tyrant dies and his rule is over, the martyr dies and his rule begins. ― The Journals of Kierkegaard

Administrator

DITTO: Nice Holster ~ Nice Grips

Real nice serious looking package! Classy!

I've got a holster on order through HBE, so far the customer service has been top notch. Eric wouldn't finalize the order until he spoke to me one on on on the phone to make sure we both new exactly what the other needed. I'm more than willing to wait for a holster that I know is going to be made EXACTLY the way I want it.

Distinguished Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock and Glock
    Nice holster, and nice pistol! Custom grips? Not familiar with the P-01, but it looks nice!
    Thanks! it is a CZ 75 P-01 (9mm) and yes they are custom grips by Omega!

Another plug for Eric of HBE. What I have come to regard most highly is his willingness to talk and interact with me so that I get just what I want. He just doesn't build me a good holster - he builds a good holster for "me".
    GOOD SHOOTING
    ALWAYS PROTECT YOUR VISION AND HEARING
    De gustibus non est disputandem

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links