Del Fatti Holsters

Del Fatti Holsters

This is a discussion on Del Fatti Holsters within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I was browsing the Internet yesterday and came across something interesting. Now, please bear in mind that I do not speak for Matt Del Fatti, ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Del Fatti Holsters

Del Fatti Holsters

I was browsing the Internet yesterday and came across something interesting.

Now, please bear in mind that I do not speak for Matt Del Fatti, nor am I associated with him in any way, except for being a highly satisfied customer.

It seems that Mr. Del Fatti has stopped taking orders for Holsters until, as he stated on his website, "until the backlog has been reduced to a more reasonable level."

Knowing the quality of his work I understand why he has such a backlog. I am looking forward to my Holster when it gets here. I initially ordered the Holster for an N-Frame 4" Revolver, but switched it to a 1911 A1 recently.

Those of us that are fotunate enough to already be in the queue are among the lucky ones.

Biker

Before anyone else can ask, can I ride on your coat tail for a PH-3 for my 442?
    Training means learning the rules. Experience means learning the exceptions.

Pretty please!

Distinguished Member Array USPnTX's Avatar
    Glad I'm already in the queue as well. Unfortunately, six months down and 12 more to go is killing me!
    "Do not fear those who disagree with you; fear those that do and are too cowardly to admit it" - Napoleon

3 months down... 15 more to go...

Thank God I got in about a 6 weeks ago! IMHO, what really sets Del Fatti apart is how he really customizes the holster to YOUR individual requirements. Cant, sweatshield, sweatshield height, sweatshield reinforcement, etc. are all customizable by Mr. Del Fatti. This give you the unique ability to create a holster that completely meets your specs. On top of that, judging from many pics I've seen of his work (again, just my opinion) the finish on his holsters are impeccable. I can't wait for mine!

VIP Member
    Milt Sparks has also changed the way they take orders... I think this change reflects the level of professionalism of these fine holster makers.

In my opinion Matt ranks in the top 5 leather craftsmen in the nation if not the world! Definitely worth any wait or inconvenience.
    ALWAYS carry! - NEVER tell!

"A superior Operator is best defined as someone who uses his superior
    judgement to keep himself out of situations that would require a display of his
    superior skills."

Del Fatti

I have my Del Fatti OWB holster for my 1911 and have not even used it yet.The Milt Sparks VM2 is just too darn comfortable.But I do use my Del Fatti belt once and a while.
    Have Fun and Shoot Straight !!

Quote Originally Posted by Delta Force View Post
    I have my Del Fatti OWB holster for my 1911 and have not even used it yet.The Milt Sparks VM2 is just too darn comfortable.But I do use my Del Fatti belt once and a while.
    You should post a pic of your Del Fatti........ and then sell it to me muahaha
    Glock 26 4gen, H&K USPc, S&W 642, Wilson Combat 1911 CQB

Here it is

Here is the Del Fatti
    Attached Images
    Have Fun and Shoot Straight !!

Very nice Delta Force, I know what you mean about the VMII, it is a very comfortable holster.
    Glock 26 4gen, H&K USPc, S&W 642, Wilson Combat 1911 CQB

Hey Guys:

I sure didn't think this would end up being a topic of conversation on the forums. Thank you all for the kind comments and concern.

My not taking new orders will probably not have any effect on when a new customer might receive an order from us. I'm hoping to make a big enough dent in the backlog so that when we start taking orders again, the wait time for the customer will be considerably shorter than it currently is.

Since I want to speak with nearly every customer about their order (type and configuration of the holster for example), closing the order book keeps me from spending time on the phone with new customers. I can then devote that time to building the orders we have on the books.

Senior Member Array TheGreatGonzo's Avatar
    Matt's holsters rock. I value my DelFatti leather above any other I own (and I am a holster snob ). The kind of quality he produces and the personal time and attention he puts into every order makes it worth the wait and the price.
    Gonzo
    "Skin that smokewagon!".

+1 on Gonzo's statement. Being a man of similar tastes, I always go to one of Matt's holsters before all others and I consider extremely lucky finding my Del Fatti rigs. I really think if I ever called Matt on the phone, I would easily place a $1000+ order. This just arrived and folks, it honestly does not get any better than this! Part of me does not even want to post any pics or comments on Matt's work hoping the demand dies down but his leather is so good that it deserves praise.

Thanks Matt
    Last edited by orangehole; March 14th, 2008 at 01:22 AM. Reason: spelling error

That's what I'm looking for. I'll take it!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links