Thank you Crossbreed!!!!

This is a discussion on Thank you Crossbreed!!!! within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Took just 19 days from order to delivery to receive my supertuck today. Messed with the different adjustable holes for an hour or so in ...

Thread: Thank you Crossbreed!!!!

Thank you Crossbreed!!!!

Took just 19 days from order to delivery to receive my supertuck today. Messed with the different adjustable holes for an hour or so in front of the mirror before i found the perfect combination. Great holster. Even though it's not broken in yet, this thing is incredibly comfortable. I was carrying a kahr mk40 until today. Now as of today, I will be carrying an xd subcompact. Despite my xd being bigger and heavier than my kahr, it actually conceals better and carries more comfortably in my new supertuck than my smaller lighter kahr did in a different brand holster. Unfortunately I am still using my Dickies belt so I don't feel that i can give an accurate review until i get a good quality belt to go with my holster. I have a wilderness instructors belt, but I find that unless I cinch that belt so tight I can barely breathe, the belt is pretty useless. Incredibly my walmart dickies belt works better than my wilderness. Luckily I am awaiting my Beltman belt. I ordered the beltman belt the same day (Feb. 22nd) so it shoukd be here any day now. The combo of the 2 should be outstanding, I really can't wait. I will post a review with pics of my new carry combination soon enough.
    Remember, no matter where you go, there you are.

2. Remove Ads

I'm insanely jealous. I'm still going to be looking for mine, even though it's only been five days

-JT

It's a great holster, if i didn't know better i would think I left the XD at home.
    I believe in gun control...... Thats why I use TWO hands.

VIP Member
    It's not the prettiest horshide holster I use, but it sure is the most comfortable. With the velcro clips (which I shortened a bit to fit under my belt) the 1911 is totally invisible with the shirt tucked or bloused over the grip. I don't think the belt is as much of an issue with this IWB as it is with OWB holsters. I've cut the leather and trimmed the kydex so nothing touches my fingers or thumb in a full grip, and when (if) summer comes, all I need to do is pad the bare skin from checkering on the Ultra CDP grip. Thanks, Mark at Crossbreed for the great service, too.
    Liberty, Property, or Death - Jonathan Gardner's powder horn inscription 1776

Tu ne cede malis, sed contra audentior ito.
    ("Do not give in to evil but proceed ever more boldly against it.")
    -Virgil, Aeneid, vi, 95

Pics! Where are the pics? Hellooooo!

-JT

Yeah, +1 Crossbreed. People that have not purchased a Crossbreed does not realize just how comfortable it is. I was concerned when I ordered with the generic looks of the holster. But since I had already tried a few other holster makers I thought one more would not hurt. I was shocked at the comfort of this simple designed holster. Short on looks, but excellent on comfort.

Quote Originally Posted by FlyboyLDB View Post
    I was concerned when I ordered with the generic looks of the holster. Short on looks, but excellent on comfort.
    Same here. Mine smells funny but is very comfy. P7M8.

Yea Crossbreed

+2 on the Crossbreed. I carried my Hi-Power to the range today. With several friends we setup several IDPA stages, shot for two hours, ate lunch on the range, shot for another two hours and last broke down the targets and stands. During this six hours of fun I was unaware of the weight of this 32 ounce pistol. Thank you Mark, for your excellent comfortable holster.

-- Richard
    "A gentleman will seldom, if ever, need a pistol. However, if he does, he needs it very badly!" -- Sir Winston Churchill

Senior Member Array digitalexplr's Avatar
    Ordered my Qwikclip on the 29th. Hoping to see it any day now!

Distinguished Member Array SpringerXD's Avatar
    I spent an entire Saturday walking around at home with mine on to break it in. The comfort level is amazing.
    "I practice the ancient art of Klik Pao."

-miklcolt45

Quote Originally Posted by Glock35 View Post
    Same here. Mine smells funny but is very comfy. P7M8.
    Haha, they do smell really funny!! I didn't really notice it at first, til the first day I was wearing it, and caught a whiff of it and kind of had a "WTH???" moment before I realized what I was smelling!! :-) Fades away after 2 or 3 weeks....
    Last edited by JD; May 2nd, 2008 at 06:42 PM. Reason: Corrected language work around.
    .40 is fine.

Links