Matt Del Fatti LPS

Matt Del Fatti LPS

This is a discussion on Matt Del Fatti LPS within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I have had an opportunity to access my Matt Del Fatti LPS for a 5" Government. I have no criticism of the quality or its ...

Thread: Matt Del Fatti LPS

Matt Del Fatti LPS

I have had an opportunity to access my Matt Del Fatti LPS for a 5" Government. I have no criticism of the quality or its ease of break in. Lastly, this is a great holster for those carrying at 4:00. I prefer 3:00 and therefore the same holster without a cant would have been a better choice for me. In life we learn to adapt and that is what I will do when using the Matt Del Fatti LPS, I will wear the holster at 4:00. Regards, Richard

Matt Del Fatti LPS:

Too bad you didn't do your homework. When you wait two years for a holster that is as pretty as that and it doesn't work the way you want it to, I guess you have to adapt.
    Training means learning the rules. Experience means learning the exceptions.

Del Fatti

I have a Del Fatti SLP-2 for 5" 1911 that I would trade you for yours.They cost the same price and I think it would fit your needs better.
    Have Fun and Shoot Straight !!

Hey Richard:
    The holster in the photo is an LP-QS. I'm glad you're pleased with the holster (except the rake). I would assume from the photo that you bought it from Lightning Arms. The majority of the holsters they order from me are spec'd at 15 degrees muzzle rear rake. I build for individual customers so, had you ordered directly from me you probably, from your description, would have wanted something more like 5-8 degrees of muzzle rear rake.

Update

I wanted Matt and the board to know that the more I use the LP-QS, the better I like it. The holster holds a Colt, Sistema Colt, or a Norinco very securely but still allows an easy draw. Springers have a different dust cover configuration and the holster is snug with them but it still works. Lastly, my Milt Sparks Summer Special is tight as hell with the same Springer. Matt, you done good; can you tell I have an English Lit Degree from the University of Michigan Regards, Richard

Sponsored Links