Beltman and Crossbreed

Beltman and Crossbreed

This is a discussion on Beltman and Crossbreed within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Well my new edc setup is finally complete. Ordered my beltman belt and my crossbreed supertuck both on Feb 22nd. Purchased my XD on Feb ...

Thread: Beltman and Crossbreed

Beltman and Crossbreed

Well my new edc setup is finally complete. Ordered my beltman belt and my crossbreed supertuck both on Feb 22nd. Purchased my XD on Feb 15th or so. Last week my Crossbreed was delivered and today came the Beltman belt. I am in heaven. I was carrying a Kahr MK40 on a dickies belt. I had a wilderness instructors belt for my kahr, but found that in order to carry my Kahr I had to tighten the wilderness belt so much that I could hardly breathe. The dickies belt was decent when new, but it was starting to soften up a bit. Anyway, my Kahr is now going to the safe. I wore my Beltman, Crossbreed and XD around the house today for the last 2 1/2 hours and am in love. I was skeptical about how much a good belt is needed and how much a good holster is needed, but I am now totally convinced. The beltman belt is the 1-1/2" bullhide without a stiffener and it is absolutely gorgeus. Deep rich color, nice and stiff, yet totally comfortable. The crossbreed is ugly, yet beautifully functional and more comfortable that i would have imagined. Even with my dickies belt I would forget i had my xd on. Thank you Crossbreed and Beltman. I wil be back to the two of you for more, much, much, more.
    Attached Images
    Remember, no matter where you go, there you are.

The Beltman makes very high quality belts.
    Be Observant and Be Safe.

Current: S&W 442, Springfield XD9sc, XDm9, and Glock G26, G19, G23C,
    and SIG P226-40 TT, and Ruger GP-100, and Beretta 92FS
    Former: Taurus 92SS, SIG P220 TT, S&W 360, SIG P239-40, Ruger 22/45 MKII

I thought I told you people not to post any Crossbreed pics until I got mine!

-JT

Nice setup! I'm planning on placing an order to the beltman here soon. I planning on going the horsehide route, though. I think you'll really enjoy carrying that XD in your new rig.

By the way, I'm loving the XD, man. Nice looking gun!

I wear my beltman belt every day, carrying or not.
    Beltmanbelt + This buckle = total awesomeness.

Nice setup and thanks for the pics. I have two belts from the Beltman and love them both.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaystekan View Post
    Well my new edc setup is finally complete. Ordered my beltman belt and my crossbreed supertuck both on Feb 22nd. Purchased my XD on Feb 15th or so. Last week my Crossbreed was delivered and today came the Beltman belt. I am in heaven. I was carrying a Kahr MK40 on a dickies belt. I had a wilderness instructors belt for my kahr, but found that in order to carry my Kahr I had to tighten the wilderness belt so much that I could hardly breathe. The dickies belt was decent when new, but it was starting to soften up a bit. Anyway, my Kahr is now going to the safe. I wore my Beltman, Crossbreed and XD around the house today for the last 2 1/2 hours and am in love. I was skeptical about how much a good belt is needed and how much a good holster is needed, but I am now totally convinced. The beltman belt is the 1-1/2" bullhide without a stiffener and it is absolutely gorgeus. Deep rich color, nice and stiff, yet totally comfortable. The crossbreed is ugly, yet beautifully functional and more comfortable that i would have imagined. Even with my dickies belt I would forget i had my xd on. Thank you Crossbreed and Beltman. I wil be back to the two of you for more, much, much, more.
    We have the exact same setup. Beltman belt, Supertuck, and a Springfield XD (in my case, 3 XDs)

Quote Originally Posted by Breakdaddy View Post
    We have the exact same setup. Beltman belt, Supertuck, and a Springfield XD (in my case, 3 XDs)
    I am really happy with this so far. I love my xd. Kinda miss my Kahr, but the xd is a much better shooter and has more capacity. In a shtf situation I will probable only need 2 or 3 shots, but its nice to know there is more if needed n my XD than in the Kahr. My son commented that my crossbreed smells funny, but hes six and is the perfect height to have his nose at the level of my holster when he stands next to me. It is brand new so the smel will work itself out. Anyway, i am very happy with my setup now. Time to go belt buckle shopping.
    Remember, no matter where you go, there you are.

The crossbreed is nice sometimes you forget your wearing it

Sponsored Links