Andrews Leather

This is a discussion on Andrews Leather within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I want to order a McDaniel II from Andrews. There is no e-mail info on their site, just an address and phone number. I've tried ...

Thread: Andrews Leather

Andrews Leather

I want to order a McDaniel II from Andrews. There is no e-mail info on their site, just an address and phone number. I've tried calling continuously for the last week or so and I either get a busy signal or it rings and rings with no one answering. I'm a little reluctant to send them snail-mail - kind of like sending something off into a black hole. Anybody had any experience with Andrews? All input is welcomed. Thanks in advance.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

2. Remove Ads

From what I've heard he has no computer, just great leather. Keep ringing.
    Training means learning the rules. Experience means learning the exceptions.

Keep calling him, your time spent calling him is worth it in the end. I've ordered two holsters from him and the quality is excellent to say the least. They are worth the effort and the wait.
    Reader, suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But, I repeat myself. ...Mark Twain: Manuscript note, c.1882.
    NRA Life Member & JPFO Member.
    Sig & CZ-aholic, a Ruger SP101 3" & Wiley Clapp GP100

I’d just order a holster from someone else.

Distinguished Member
    Sam's a good guy. Work's long hours. He does answer. I ordered the cross draw from him. I have heard nothing but good and you do get your product.

I've ordered about 5 times from Sam. He makes a great product and is a very, very busy person! His son is also an up and coming leather worker and also putting out some holsters as well. Sam is a class act and I would never have a problem trusting him.

It is true that he does not have a computer and he doesn't want one either, bless his heart! He will answer the phone if he's free, usually has an answering machine if he's not. He does get his mail and will answer as he can. On top of servicing us civilians from time to time he handles govt. work as well.

I'm currently waiting on an order for extra shoulder holster components myself and not worried at all!
    If you stand up and be counted, from time to time you may get yourself knocked down. But remember this: A man flattened by an opponent can get up again. A man flattened by conformity stays down for good. ~ Thomas J. Watson, Jr.

Thanks for all who replied. I finally got through and spoke with Sam and got my holster ordered. Very pleasant fellow and I look forward to receiving my holster. Again thanks.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

Sam makes FIRST class stuff. To order you need to call him or visit one of the Central FL gun shows. You won't be disappointed, keep trying. He is a busy guy, but also a great guy.

Gorgeous leather, and does what he says he'll do! First rate! Keep calling.

Sam is the real deal and I have two of his holsters. His McDaniels is probably the most comfortable holster I own for my govt 1911. I highly recommend him.

Your gonna love the MacDaniel II one great holster. I've been doing business with Sam for many years, he is at most of the gun shows in my hometown so I never had to wait on a order.
    Sam is a true craftsman with over 30 years in the business and a really nice guy too. Enjoy your new holster.
    Call me SNAKE

Sam is a great guy, and his rigs are first rate.

Dan

Sam is a GREAT and nice guy, a real stand up leathersmith. He has a one man shop and often time he is away from the shop, gun shows, gun and/or family business etc. However he makes a superb product. It's worth the difficulty in reaching him.
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence in their behalf. - George Orwell

I called today and got in touch with another gentleman at his shop... Sam called me back within five minutes and took my order for a MacDaniels II that they had in shop and said he'd ship today! Awesome! Can't wait to get it. I've tried several of the top makers IWB rigs and would consider myself one of the few that would be more comfortable with LESS cant. The adjustable feature played a big role in my decision.

Distinguished Member Array AnimalKracker's Avatar
    I have 6 of Sam's MDII, great holsters and a great guy to deal with. IF you want custom work talk to him about it.

Links