Defensive Carry banner

I'm amazed!

1K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  Ridgeline 
#1 ·
About 2-1/2 weeks ago I ordered my first holster for a still quite new XD45 Tactical.

After taking it out of the package and trying it on (without the pistol In the holster for the first day), the wife and I headed out to dinner. Sitting on a bench seat, no problem.....walking around in the restaurant, no problem....after careful scrutiny in front of a mirror, trying on different shirts, sweaters, etc.......final judge was the Mrs.

All I have to say is WOW.........the comfort is amazing already......I can tell it's conforming to where it's gonna sit against my waist with the pistol in it......and with the pistol in place since I've been home, it's awesome!

I hope the guys that make the Crossbreed Supertuck make lots of $$ because I think this is one of the best values for the money paid I have had in a long time......judging by how it's built, the lifetime warranty will be a non-issue.......I suspect it will last a long time.

One very happy man, and his wife......:congrats:

Jim B

See less See more
#2 ·
I love mine!! Had it on today, great product!

#3 ·
Nothing better than a man with his wife and gun...EXCEPT...a man and his wife...who BOTH have guns!:hand10:

You'll appreciate a comfortable holster...soon you won't even know it's there.

Stay armed...in comfort...stay safe!

#4 ·
As was said, soon you will forget you even have it on, but when one of "those" moments raises up its head you will soom appreciate the fact that you do. Stay Safe, and live in "yellow".

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.