Defensive Carry banner

My RBKA Pocket Holsters Review

1K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Hoozyerdaddy 
#1 · (Edited)
I ordered a holster for my S&W 642 I wanted to try pocket carry for mostly ease and comfort. I asked you guys here and RBKA Holsters was mentioned a few times, I'm glad it was. First impression was Oh yeah I made a good pick here. The holster is extremely well made even better then described on the website. I can give customer service a big thumbs up every email I sent with questions was answered within 1 day usually within a few hours. I believe Stephen is a great person to deal with on all levels. I mailed off a $35 dollar check and in 16 days (including weekends) my holster arrived.

Now to the good stuff I have a black smooth front/rough back initialed great quality holster. It's made well enough to make me think I kinda ripped the guy off especially with his turn around times. The holster is a little stiff like I expected till it breaks in. Nice tight fit but a little snug he added a note saying to put a sandwich bag over the weapon and leave it over night. The .38 is doing just that now, like I expected to do anyway. The stitches are very tight and sunk in so they're below the surface of the leather, I'm guessing that's to minimize wear on them. Open bottomed so there's no need to fish out pocket lint like closed bottoms.

I highly recommend Stephen's work to anyone especially with the initials they really set off a great product. Again two thumbs up on a first order from RBKA Holsters and now I'm thinking of my next order. My digital camera is on the fritz so I can't show the actual holster but here they are on his site only difference is mine's black and initials are L R.

Products the top left photo.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.