Anyone tried pcketholsters.com?

This is a discussion on Anyone tried pcketholsters.com? within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Pocket Holsters I've been debating ordering one of these for my PPK ever since I brought it home. Quality looks okay from what I can ...

Thread: Anyone tried pcketholsters.com?

Anyone tried pcketholsters.com?

Pocket Holsters

I've been debating ordering one of these for my PPK ever since I brought it home. Quality looks okay from what I can see in the pic, the price isn't too bad and most items are "in stock" for immediate shipping. Has anyone tried one yet? Looks to be an in house operation at Smyrna Shooter's Supply in Smyrna, FL.
    Jack

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by maclean3 View Post
    Pocket Holsters

I've been debating ordering one of these for my PPK ever since I brought it home. Quality looks okay from what I can see in the pic, the price isn't too bad and most items are "in stock" for immediate shipping. Has anyone tried one yet? Looks to be an in house operation at Smyrna Shooter's Supply in Smyrna, FL.
    Jack
    I purchased one several months ago for my Seecamp, only because a Hedley is about impossible to acquire. I received it within one week.
    The quality of stitching is so-so, but it is a solid holster. It fits well in my back pocket, and is completely hidden in my front pocket after removing the back panel. It's a little on the thick side, but that is not a detriment in my case. Although I would buy another, check out the new holster makers on the Seecamp forum (I'm sorry if I'm not allowed to post that!). One of the novice craftsmen has been taught his trade by Mr. Hedley himself. Perhaps they have a mold for your PPK.

I hope this helps! David

Quote Originally Posted by maclean3 View Post
    Pocket Holsters

Jack
    I have one for my Seecamp too. No problems at all. As MaricopaKid said, it's not a Hedley or a Delfatti, but it's immediately available, reasonably priced and absolutely does the job.

I've been perfectly satisfied with mine. I like the back pocket carry that prints like a wallet. In the "give me your money" scenario, reaching for your wallet is natural and makes the draw very discreet.

I'm close enough that I drove over to Smyrna. They had a ton in stock. I'd be surprised if one wasn't available for your PPK.
    Last edited by David in FL; April 4th, 2008 at 12:04 PM.

I also have one for a Seecamp. Like others have said its not a Hedley or Fatti, but it ain't bad.

Thanks guys, sounds about like what I'm looking for: An affordable, readily available holster to hold me over until I can get my hands on a nice custom rig.
    Jack

Links