Best IWB Holster for PM9?

This is a discussion on Best IWB Holster for PM9? within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I normally pocket carry my PM9, but I want to get a good holster for it. I want a tuckable holster that is as un-noticeable ...

Thread: Best IWB Holster for PM9?

I normally pocket carry my PM9, but I want to get a good holster for it. I want a tuckable holster that is as un-noticeable as possible. In my line of work, it is frowned upon to carry, so I need the best holster that I can conceal my PM9 with while I am wearing dress clothes.

ree
    Best? I've got an MTAC that's not bad.

When I got it they were still shipping with the old style clips which are more rigid and found that they'd poke my thigh. I chopped and bent the front one but still wasn't too happy. Since, I've ordered some of the new clips which are much narrower and more flexible (only available in the standard clip for now...no velcro, C or J clips yet). It allows the front clip to slide past my thigh when bending or sitting. Plus the new clips seem to stay put better than the old ones did.

VIP Member Array Redneck Repairs's Avatar
    Try K&D holsters , the wait time is a few months but the leather is worth it . When i called for a do it all holster for my p7 Kevin worked with my needs to create what he later dubbed the Thunderbird Defender .

Original thread ( with pics of mine ) here http://www.defensivecarry.com/vbulle...twist-lol.html

It works as an iwb , iwb tuckable , owb all in one holster and i will personally state that it is both comfortable and secure on the belt . I suggest tho that you call to order if you go that route because imho the PM Kahr needs a longer skirt than the slide is to be real comfortable iwb . In fact when i carry my PM iwb i normally carry it in holsters sized for the p series as it chafes me if the holster is as short as the pistol is , and frankly does not conceal quite as well in a proper length holster .
    Make sure you get full value out of today , Do something worthwhile, because what you do today will cost you one day off the rest of your life .
    We only begin to understand folks after we stop and think .

Criminals are looking for victims, not opponents.

If you want "tuckable" I'd go with a Mitch Rosen "Workman".

Combine the Holster with one of his Belts and you're good to go. He makes the "Workman" in his Express Line and in his Premium Line, so the choice is your's. I think he's running about three weeks for his Express Line and about ten weeks for the Premium.

Biker

I have no idea what a "PM9" is but I carry in Tucker Gunleather IWB tuckable type holsters. Tucker Gunleather
    DEMOCRACY IS TWO WOLVES AND A LAMB VOTING ON WHAT TO HAVE FOR LUNCH. LIBERTY IS A WELL ARMED LAMB CONtestING THE VOTE.

Certified Instructor for Minnesota Carry Permit
    NRA Pistol and Personal Protection Insrtuctor
    Utah Permit Certified Instructor

VIP Member Array Redneck Repairs's Avatar
    LOL joe i own a pm9 but dont carry it " tuckable " . I just tried to help the op out with about the best option i could .
    Make sure you get full value out of today , Do something worthwhile, because what you do today will cost you one day off the rest of your life .
    We only begin to understand folks after we stop and think .

Criminals are looking for victims, not opponents.

Just received a K&D Dakota Defender a few days ago for my Kahr PM9. Very comfortable thin holster w/ suede-lined backing that is tuckable, and adjustable for ride height and cant. Check out... K&D Holsters | Custom Gun Leather and Shooting Accessories

A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity.
    -- Sigmund Freud

I have the Laredo Defender for my PM9 and really like it....The Dakota looks nice too!!!
    Nothing Wrong With Shooting as Long as the Right People Get Shot.
    Clint Eastwood, Magnum Force, 1973

Distinguished Member Array Wasabi's Avatar
    How about a High Noon Split Decision?
    Split Decision

Links