Ebay Victory = New CarryLok

This is a discussion on Ebay Victory = New CarryLok within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Hey all, Just had to share my sweeping victory from the other day with everybody. :-) It was a tough battle of willpower to keep ...

Thread: Ebay Victory = New CarryLok

Hey all,
    Just had to share my sweeping victory from the other day with everybody. :-) It was a tough battle of willpower to keep from dropping a new bid every day, but I managed to swoop in with about 45 seconds left to spare and snag myself a LNIB Bianchi Carrylok and a LNIB Safariland holster bundled together for a whopping $51 dollars. I'd been eyeing those Carrylok's for awhile as a viable OWB alternative to my Crossbreed Supertuck for times when I'm hiking, boating, etc, thinking it would be less concealable, but more secure, (and the additional Safariland just sweetened the deal, although I haven't quite figured out when I'd ever use it.) Well, now that it's here and I've been able to wear it around a bit, I have to say OWB carry in the Carrylok is very concealable with the right clothing, and a nice option to have in my holster stable, sometimes OWB just feels better. Very stable on even my non-double-thick Wal-Mart belt due to it's pancake style and thick leather, and it's just reassuring to hear that "click" when the lock grabs hold upon holstering. The release is in a very natural position, I almost couldn't grasp the gun without hitting it. So, I'm a happy camper, and will still be a happy camper when my piece is still where it's supposed to be after a day of rock climbing, hiking, etc.

.40 is fine.

Good show...and no way could you resist that pun "So, I'm a happy camper"!

Quote Originally Posted by hayley View Post
    Good show...and no way could you resist that pun "So, I'm a happy camper"!

I was trying to come up with something to the effect of it "floating my boat, cause it won't float outside my boat", but it just wasn't coming together. :-)
    .40 is fine.

I actualy have a"Sniper" program for ebay i login the item number and my max bid and forget it,as long as bid doesn't exceed my max a few seconds before auction ends my sniper bids just enough to get the item
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Duk? What is this "sniper program" you speak of?
    -Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Bark'n View Post
    Its what has ruined Ebay, Gun Broker Etc. The good ole days of good deals are gone, largely due to the cheaters.

Anyhoo, sounds like the OP did score a decent deal.
    "Just blame Sixto"

Nice pickup.
    Be Observant and Be Safe.

Current: S&W 442, Springfield XD9sc, XDm9, and Glock G26, G19, G23C,
    and SIG P226-40 TT, and Ruger GP-100, and Beretta 92FS
    Former: Taurus 92SS, SIG P220 TT, S&W 360, SIG P239-40, Ruger 22/45 MKII

Quote Originally Posted by Bark'n View Post
    Electronically ups the bid with in the milly seconds of the auction ending to make sure that your bid is the highest. (ie) I bid $1.00 with 3 seconds left. The Sniper hits it will 1 second left. Bidding over. You Lose!!.

EBay ruined EBay from their crazy price increases! Also the sniping programs do not guarantee you to be the highest bidder. Just throws your bid up at the last seconds making it harder for someone sitting in front of the computer to counter offer. If someone has a higher bid than you they will still win.

A couple years ago I got a Galco FLETCH for $9.95! Best deal I ever got on EBAY. By the way - it was new in bag!
    When seconds count, help is minutes away!

Ebay does all the "sniping" for you. Enter your maximum bid and forget about it. If someone bids over the current bid, ebay automatically bids again for you up to your maximum bid. No milli-anything. Automatically.
    If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace.
    --Thomas Paine December 19, 1776

The probability that we may fail in the struggle ought not deter us from the support of a cause we believe to be just.
    --Abraham Lincoln

http://jmm.aaa.net.au/articles/13226.htm

Ebay does all the "sniping" for you. Enter your maximum bid and forget about it. If someone bids over the current bid, ebay automatically bids again for you up to your maximum bid. No milli-anything. Automatically.
    If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace.
    --Thomas Paine December 19, 1776

The probability that we may fail in the struggle ought not deter us from the support of a cause we believe to be just.
    --Abraham Lincoln

http://jmm.aaa.net.au/articles/13226.htm

Sponsored Links