Crossbreed Super Tuck Velco Kit

This is a discussion on Crossbreed Super Tuck Velco Kit within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Just received a CB belt with the velcro kit and installed the velcro hook clips on the holster I've had for a couple years. Man, ...

Just received a CB belt with the velcro kit and installed the velcro hook clips on the holster I've had for a couple years. Man, this rig works and is completely invisible.
    I have a set of each of the different clips and these are definitely my favorite.
    Yea, I know, some folks don't like the tuckable deal but for me it has a place - A tucked weapon is better then no weapon, and sometimes that is my only option.

I've really liked my supertuck, it get limited use but that's going to change now.

Great news! I have the same holster on order with the v-clips and I'm very, very excited. Everything I've read about this holster has been great. I'm glad to know that yours is working for you!

It's dawned on me that the extra step of un-tucking my shirt tail to get to my pistol will be a bit more cumbersome than what I'm used to, but it's a small price to pay for the concealability IMO.

My Crossbreed is my "work" holster and I wear it daily for that purpose and love the thing. I have a job that requires alot of leaning into equipment, bending over, squating, etc. I sometimes need to make small adjustments on holster position depending on what I'm doing, and don't like the Vclips because of that. Just too locked into one spot for me. With the standard clips I can slide it this way or that way an inch or two. Alot of guys seem to really like 'em, different strokes I guess. The holster is a super utility piece tucked or untucked.

I love my SuperTuck. It's my daily EDC holster since tucking is always a requirement for me. I also use the V-clips for total concealment and they work. I've had the velcro on my belt stitched on, but it's not a gun belt so even just after 7 months or so of daily wear it's started to stretch out at the holes.

Because of this I've got a belt on order from Crossbreed that'll come with the velcro already stitched in. When I get it look for a detailed review on it.
    Mine: Glock 36............Wife's: Ruger SP101 3"
    -------Ruger SR9....................Ruger SR9c
    -------S&W SW99 .45.............Charter Arms Undercover

Hidden Defense - Personal gun & holster designs/reviews.

In this post I show just how concealable the combination to which you refer is. The design is genius in its simplicity. I don't know if Crossbreed invented it, but they implement as well as any maker out there, and their prices are highly competitive.

Hope you get as much good use out of yours as I've gotten (and am still getting) out of mine.

Blues
    "A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." -- George Washington

ordered my Crossbreed Super-tuck yesterday. waiting 3-4 weeks is going to kill me!!

I only use the V clips now - even if going untucked. They work, they are stealth. The only thing I might suggest is getting the velcro sewn to the belt. The adhesive holds up well for a period of time, but then starts to give way.

My velcro is sewn into the belt, purchased that way from Crossbreed.

I'm with Huntemup. My job requires a lot of different positions and movement.

My CB ST did not quite work for me, even after the re-form, so I made my own and experimented with a variety of clips. I have settled on incorporating the wallet chain/key ring for the front and settled on a 3/4" wide solid loop for the back.

CB's stock clips are too wide but do work well.

Original holster

Home made holster with j-clip for my levis, not loop for work pants.

I started out using the .093" kydex, then tried some .080". Both are still a bit thick. The .060 is really thin and surprisingly stout, my next holster will be with that.
    Sticks

Grasseater // Grass~eat~er noun, often attributive \ˈgras-ē-tər\
    A person who is incapable of independent thought; a person who is herd animal-like in behavior; one who cannot distinguish between right and wrong; a foolish person.
    See also Sheep

Links