Who is using a Side Guard Holster?

This is a discussion on Who is using a Side Guard Holster? within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; The name of the holster by Side Guard is called "The Slide" Before I purchase one of these, I always like to check others experiences ...

Thread: Who is using a Side Guard Holster?

Who is using a Side Guard Holster?

The name of the holster by Side Guard is called "The Slide"

Before I purchase one of these, I always like to check others experiences with this holster & holster maker.
    Please let me know the good, bad & the ugly on this holster if you have utilized it.
    Thanks

Scroll down the page on this link to view "The Slide"

OWB Holsters

2. Remove Ads

I have a Sideguard roughout pocket holster for my Snubby. The order was painless and the delivery was quick . I still use it just about every day. Give it a try you will not be disappointed.

Ed
    US Navy Retired Silent Service

The real test of a man is not when he plays the role he wants for himself, but when he plays the role destiny has for him.
    Vaclav Havel

We have a side guard rough out. It is great.

I have one called 'THE SNAP' its my every day carry holster.I carry a kahr pm9.Its a great little holster.sj

I've only had mine for about a week. I also have the SNAP. So far I'm liking it very much. Ordering was easy, delivered in 22 days, communication with Erik was great. Very secure on the belt and nice snug hold on the firearm.

I actually own the exact black model slide as shown in the webpage pic with the S&W in it. Also the first pic in the customer pics is my S&W 5943 with laser grips. I really like the slide model and was having such a hard time finding a holster that would not block the laser module on my grips. The fit is perfect and this is a solid well made holster. The leather is firm and not too soft or mushy. It rides close to the body which I really like. I bought my holster quite a while ago and prices were even lower then (~$40) making it a true bargain. I am a bit of a leather snob and own leather from Matt Del Fatti,Josh Bulman,Alessi,Sparks,Rosen,etc and although SG leather is not as polished as the premier guys, it is half the price with no long wait. This is still the rig I grab with my 5943 since it fits this holster so well.

When I carry OWB it is in my The Slide for my M&P40 compact. I sell about 15% of all my holsters is The Slide model. My lead time is ~4 weeks if I don't have one built and I have some of The Slides ready to go right now.

Thanks all for the kind words and my wish is for most of my holsters to not end up in the "Box of holsters". Thanks again all for the business and carry in good health!
    MNBurl

"If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking" - George S. Patton.

Erik makes great holsters. I am happy with everything I have purchased from him. From holsters to belts to mag carriers all are great.

Links