Bladetech UCH

This is a discussion on Bladetech UCH within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Hey there fellas, I just got my UCH from Bladetech for my Sig 239. I like it so far and it is very comfortable to ...

Thread: Bladetech UCH

Bladetech UCH

Hey there fellas,

I just got my UCH from Bladetech for my Sig 239. I like it so far and it is very comfortable to wear for 8-12 hours per day at the 4 o'clock position. I will tend to put it at 5 o'clock with a t-shirt as I do have a relaxed 6-pack in my midsection that tends to push the butt out against my garment.

The question I have is about the front end of the holster and if anyone has any suggestions. I am doing a class and when I do my draws, when I go to reholster my firearm, the front end of the holster tends to be below my beltline. It is damn frustrating. why do they not have a clip in the frint to keep it from dropping. I like it except for that. Has anyone added a front clip? Does epoxy glue to Kydex? How have you corrected this short of buying a different holster?

I like the Milt Sparks leather VM2 holster, but for now I cannot swing it right now.

2. Remove Ads

I have one and I love it!

I've not had the issue though that you describe.
    Are you sure your belt is rightly sized to the unit and/or cinched tightly enough?

My UCH is 4 yrs. old so maybe they have adjusted the design since then?

- Janq
    "Killers who are not deterred by laws against murder are not going to be deterred by laws against guns. " - Robert A. Levy

"A license to carry a concealed weapon does not make you a free-lance policeman." - Florida Div. of Licensing

Distinguished Member Array Agave's Avatar
    I enjoy the single point of the UCH. I wear it in the mild cant (versus the FBI cant) option at 3:30 and have no issue with it being below my belt line. I could see how the larger angle could reduce the ride height.

I thought before I read Janq that your belt might be too loose.
    The preceding post may contain sarcasm; it's just better that way. However, it is still intended with construction and with the Love of my L-rd Y'shua.

NRA Certified Pistol Instructor, Tennessee Certified Instructor

Links