I can breathe again!

I can breathe again!

This is a discussion on I can breathe again! within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Ok...for those wondering I have just finished replacing 53 holsters which were damaged by a bad lot of a custom made sealant and finish I ...

Thread: I can breathe again!

Member Array Bluegrass Holsters's Avatar

I can breathe again!

Ok...for those wondering I have just finished replacing 53 holsters which were damaged by a bad lot of a custom made sealant and finish I ordered from a company I thought was pretty good....NOT!

I also took a couple days to finish the IWB and the combo IWB/OWB holsters which are now ready to order. I'll post photos in another thread and come back to link to it here.

For those that were left wondering, I do hope that you understand. I worked overtime getting these holsters replaced and just had no brain available to sit at the computer much....I did notify all the folks that I could regarding the situation, but I am sure that I missed a few.

All is well again, new sealant which has proven itself, still sewing by hand until I gain control over the sewing machine. I am so picky about the way it looks that I can't convince myself yet that work done with it is good enough to leave the shop.

I will be looking for any posts that need my attention and will answer PM just as soon as I can (today or Sat at the latest). Thank you to those who either called me or sent emails checking on my welfare. I was not armed at the time of the mishap so all was well! Otherwise I am sure the container would have been ventilated multiple times!

Again, thank you for the patience and hopefully I have not forgotten anyone. Please email or PM if you have not received your holster so that I can verify delivery, etc. I found out with one holster that the actual address was not in the Postal database and was returned to me. The customer (a DC member) had no idea there was a problem with his address until I notified him and he was able to have the problem corrected. He wondered where his bills.....and holster, went!

Take care guys

Welcome back. Great job, and great customer service. Glad you got your head back above water. I'll definitely be looking out for the combo IWB/OWB...
    There are two sides to every issue: one side is right and the other is wrong, but the middle is always evil.

http://miscmusings.townhall.com/

Who is John Galt?

Whew! I bet you're glad to be past that. Don't burn yourself out! I too look forward to seeing your IWB/OWB holster.
    Mine: Glock 36............Wife's: Ruger SP101 3"
    -------Ruger SR9....................Ruger SR9c
    -------S&W SW99 .45.............Charter Arms Undercover

Hidden Defense - Personal gun & holster designs/reviews.

Member Array Bluegrass Holsters's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ev239 View Post
    Whew! I bet you're glad to be past that. Don't burn yourself out! I too look forward to seeing your IWB/OWB holster.
    It's finally here!

Let me know what you think!

And yes....sometimes I can be my own worst nightmare!

Sponsored Links