Got off my dutch wallet

Got off my dutch wallet

This is a discussion on Got off my dutch wallet within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Two points to my story.... First, after much debate, I ordered and received my MTAC. I ordered last Friday, it came in this Thursday. I ...

Got off my dutch wallet

Two points to my story.... First, after much debate, I ordered and received my MTAC. I ordered last Friday, it came in this Thursday. I am here to tell you the great customer/product service I received. I was e-mailed from the time the order was received all the way up to when it was shipped. It took alittle time to figure out the adjustments to make it the most comfortable. Very happy with it. Oh and I can't forget, in my package I got two rolls of Smarties and a thankyou on the invoice with a smiley face. Second point... like alot of us who don't want to get caught up in the "big-o-box" of holsters syndrom, I drug my foot, looking, looking, asking what everyone else thougt, etc. I did this for almost a year-(yes, a year). My recommendation is for all of the people that are in the boat I was, is this: get a good holster, wether it be from COMP-TAC, UBG, CROSSBREED, etc, etc. spend the money. Well, that's my sermon, I'll get off my soap box now. Oh, and thanks again to the people at COMP-TAC.
    "We make a living by what we get,
    we make a life by what we give."
    Winston Churchill

I got 2 roll of smarties for just ordering a replacement clip. Fast, great customer service.
    -Biker

COMP Tac is one of the BEST, when it comes to customer service. LOVE my Mtac, so does my son. Love the other Comp Tac holsters I've bought since too. IN fact I just ordered 3 more the other day. Always a pleasant experience making a purchase with these folks. AND, yes the smarties and smilie face came with each shipment.

Links