Comp-tac Goof

Comp-tac Goof

This is a discussion on Comp-tac Goof within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I've been waiting for my flashlight holder from Comptac for about 2 weeks. When finally it showed up. Except instead of ONE box I got ...

Thread: Comp-tac Goof

VIP Member
    NOVA...200 square miles surrounded by reality

Comp-tac Goof

I've been waiting for my flashlight holder from Comptac for about 2 weeks. When finally it showed up. Except instead of ONE box I got 2 boxes. Both had my name on them. I opened the first one only to find a M-Tac for a G36 RH inside was my invoice for my Flashlight holder. I opened the other box only to find my flashlight holder with someother poor guys invoice for a G36 MTAC in a state over 1000 miles away from me.

I called Comp-Tac Notified them of the mix up. They said they would instantly build the guy a new holster today and ship it today. And they where sending me a prepaid envelope to ship it back to them.

POOR guy hes probably so happy got his Carry permit, but FLIPPING out cause hes got nothing to carry it in.

I do have to say they have great CS.....
    “Are you a thermometer or a thermostat, do you reflect or become what is happening in the room or do you change the atmosphere, reset the temperature when you come into the room”?--Chuck Swindoll

Its not about guns...Its about Freedom!

I'm surprised they didn't offer you any discount for future purchases or anything, there's a lot of people out there that would have taken advantage of their mistake.

Sponsored Links