Wow, MTAC Minotaur is dang comfortable!

This is a discussion on Wow, MTAC Minotaur is dang comfortable! within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I just received it today and I had my reservations about comfort because it's for my Glock 23, 26 & 27, which aren't the thinnest ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wow, MTAC Minotaur is dang comfortable!

Wow, MTAC Minotaur is dang comfortable!

I just received it today and I had my reservations about comfort because it's for my Glock 23, 26 & 27, which aren't the thinnest pistols around. I put it on with the clips set at the second hole from the bottom just as I received it and Baddow! Super comfortable right off the bat and I'm sure it'll get more comfortable as it breaks in. The MTAC does just as great a job of concealing my Glock 23 while wearing jeans (not oversized) and a T-shirt or polo as my Milt Sparks Watch Six Talon does for my SA 1911 Compact. I have a MS VM II on order for my Kimber Custom Classic but now I'm leaning towards buying the extra MTAC bodies for the 1911's.

Also, it was a nice touch receiving the two smarties and a written note from "Jenn" thanking me for purchasing the MTAC. That's the kind of personal touch that makes me a loyal customer.

2. Remove Ads

I second that. Using it for my Glock 27 and I like it a lot. The adjustable clips are nice! I even went ahead and ordered one of their Velcro belts with clips to make it a bit more concealed. Similar belts and bolsters are cheaper from other places. But the workmanship and comfort are just great. Only drawback on the holster: the wider two clip design makes it less flexible as you place it. But that's just a tradeoff between comfort and flexibility.

I have to agree, I bought one for my Kahr CW40, and have ordered another kydex to fit my glock 27, I forget I even have a gun on!

That MTAC is a wonderful holster! My G23 disappears in it and It can stay there all day without 'hurting' me much at all. The smarties were a great touch too!
    I love my MTAC but I do haveta' order some more clips. It pays to have a couple of spares handy.
    "Just getting a concealed carry permit means you haven't commited a crime yet. CCP holders commit crimes." Daniel Vice, senior attorney for the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence, quoted on Fox & Friends, 8 Jul, 2008

(Sometimes) "a fight avioded is a fight won." ... claude clay

I'll say it again " I LOVE my MTAC " I had the same experience as Sanjman 2. I can carry any of my Glocks in mt MTAC very comfortably. My step son loves his two. He carries his off duty weapon in it and loves it too.

Comp Tac service can't be beat, GREAT folks to deal with. I've now got 6 of their holsters.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanjman2 View Post
    Also, it was a nice touch receiving the two smarties and a written note from "Jenn" thanking me for purchasing the MTAC. That's the kind of personal touch that makes me a loyal customer.
    Got mine from Tammy with a smiley face! Great customer service. Will be ordering again from them for sure.

VIP Member Array ExactlyMyPoint's Avatar
    I also wear mine with a Glock 27. Sometimes I forget that I even have it on.

I have recommended it to so many people, they should do something nice for me like send me a free one...no, no, a gun, not a holster.
    Preparing for the Zombie Apocalypse or Rapture....whichever comes first.

I have a question that you guys might be able to answer:
    Do these guys have a holster for a HK P7M8? I was online liooking at their ordering page and the only HKs available were USP and P2000 series. Thats a deal breaker for me. I should add they dont answer Email inquiries. Must be nice to have all the business you need.

Quote Originally Posted by MSU Spartan View Post
    Got mine from Tammy with a smiley face! Great customer service. Will be ordering again from them for sure.

Jenn left me a smiley face too. MTAC rocks! I'll be putting in another order shortly for extra clips and a body for the SA Compact.

I mean Comp-Tac rocks! The MTAC is a supreme concealment holster. I'm a gearhead and I've been carrying off-duty for over 23 years. The MTAC beats all for comfort and concealment of the thick Glocks.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by MSU Spartan View Post
    Got mine from Tammy with a smiley face!
    What, no candy?
    Why is it that you always find things at the last place you looked?
    Because when you find something-you stop looking-Mooch

Quote Originally Posted by DirtDawg View Post
    What, no candy?
    Yep, got the smarties too!

My MTAC just came in yesterday! So far it's great. Comfortable right out of the box, doesn't even need a break-in. Easily conceals my Glock 23 in jeans or shorts, and under a plain white t-shirt.

I consumed the smarties immediately. :) Although I'm sure they're probably laced with "Buy More Comp-Tac Products" drugs.

Mine came in yesterday. I wore it around the house all night last night, and it's great. I can't even tell it's there. The smarties and thanks from Jenn were nice too.
    "But blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD, whose confidence is in him."-Jeremiah 17:7

I heard soo many good things about this holster, and decided that I might give it a try for Taurus PT111 then realized they don't make it for that gun.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Links