Got a Null UNS for my Kahr PM9!

Got a Null UNS for my Kahr PM9!

This is a discussion on Got a Null UNS for my Kahr PM9! within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Got my Null UNS in on this past Tuesday, and I only ordered it last Wednesday (it was shipped on Thursday). It is an amazing ...

Talking Got a Null UNS for my Kahr PM9!

Got my Null UNS in on this past Tuesday, and I only ordered it last Wednesday (it was shipped on Thursday). It is an amazing piece of leather, very nice quality and the color is very nice. Most importantly it is the most comfortable IWB holster I have worn. It is really amazing that once I find the sweet spot how well it conceals and how comfortable it is.

I was interested in the UNS because I was having a problem with my PM9 tilting and also digging into my body with the muzzle with other holsters I tried. The UNS has solved both of these problems with the wide smooth footprint of the holster. You can maybe see in the pictures but it is also a very slim holster not adding much thickness to the really thin PM9.

It is not a cheap holster for sure at $120; but the quality, comfort and rediculously quick turnaround time for a custom made holster make the price worth it to me. I have been searching for a holster I can wear hours on end and have finally found it.

Love that guy's work... he's from my home state yet I've nevered ordered from him. The belts he makes are quite unique.

Can you take a picture of that holster from the top view? I'm just wondering if the centerline of the holster is offset toward the body. For instance, is there more of the molding on the outside versus the inside?

Wow...very, very good looking holster! Looks as comfortable as my cigar chair at home.

Did the Slide/Body guard come with this or did you ask for the additional leather?

I think I'd like two of those...one with the original cant and one vertical for appendix or cross draw usage.

I may have to order one of those for my G26.

Agreed with your opinion on Null! I have a UNS for my 1911 and love it. I use his belt constantly with casual clothes with OWB holsters/magpouches for my duty H&K. I'll probably order one of his OWBs for my retirement gun (prob my own H&K or Kahr K40). Ken is top shelf!
    When seconds count, help is minutes away!

Quote Originally Posted by dawgfvr View Post
    Wow...very, very good looking holster! Looks as comfortable as my cigar chair at home.

Did the Slide/Body guard come with this or did you ask for the additional leather?

I think I'd like two of those...one with the original cant and one vertical for appendix or cross draw usage.

I may have to order one of those for my G26.
    The holster comes standard with the slide/body guard, it is a standard part of the holster.

The color is also the standard color for all of Nulls holsters and belts. I intially wanted black because all of my other holsters are black except one. Only problem is that black is a $10 option and it was not worth $10 to me. I have to say I am glad that I got the standard color because it is real nice in person.

Quote Originally Posted by pjmaxm View Post

It is not a cheap holster for sure at $120; but the quality, comfort and rediculously quick turnaround time for a custom made holster make the price worth it to me. I have been searching for a holster I can wear hours on end and have finally found it.
    Nobody has ever spent $120 on a holster and complained about it. I would bet dollars to doughnuts that if Don Hume charged 4x what they do now, people would rave about their holsters even more.

This is the same reason that $2000 washing machines get the highest ratings. :)

Glad you like it. Looks very nice!

Links